• 3 Post By the rc guy
  • 4 Post By Speed Chaser

Hello Guys

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2021, 12:55 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Hello Guys

Hey I知 Thomas. I am an enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable, responsible and hard working person. I am a mature team worker and adaptable to all challenging situations. I am addicted at exercising to get gains and be healthy. I take my vitamins and supplements regularly like proteins shakes and other supplements
Old 08-27-2021, 01:45 PM
Tech Elite

Talking

Your not hired ..lol...
Old 08-27-2021, 03:25 PM
Tech Lord

Most of the times spammers leave a link where to get those healthy supplements..... I wan to click to get virussen!
Old 09-15-2021, 08:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Old 09-16-2021, 06:43 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by trobertson1969
Hey I知 Thomas. I am an enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable, responsible and hard working person. I am a mature team worker and adaptable to all challenging situations. I am addicted at exercising to get gains and be healthy. I take my vitamins and supplements regularly like proteins shakes and other supplements
This isn't the Jokers Corner thread.
Old 09-16-2021, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

Talking

Originally Posted by trobertson1969
trobertson 1969 dob or hatch day? had to ask with all the lizard people running around Hey Im ?? self motivated lol sumetimes.Nope.get lost.why ask? worked hard when I worked.not fond of teams when you live in michigan (detroit(lions) losers-tigers who)mature yes I have grey hair bulldozer. I my peddle my bike 35 miles per-day rain or shine.whats a addict?sorry not going to produce expensive urine. Might do that after a few single malts straight whiskeys..hate protein shakes..my daughter has her magic bullet both silver and the food machine..when do i get my date or a job?
Old 10-03-2021, 03:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Okay..