Talkin' with Josh Cyrul

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Talkin' with Josh Cyrul

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2003, 12:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

JWF- I am goin to be at the 1/5 th worlds this weekend and also all next week...would have loved to go ..I tried to get Dana to change the date but he couldnt...My newest teammates Daren Ishatani and Steve Chamberlain will be there to hold the TC3 Nitro name up...

take care everyone and good luck at the races,

Barry

P.S.

Big Jim is not a moron he is just someone that has made a few mistakes in his life and is trying to make a living just like the rest of us...remember dont throw stones at glass houses..we all have made mistakes in life before.Big Jim has helped me out before and he is just a person that has strong opinions..
Old 09-26-2003, 12:40 AM
R/C Tech Founder

Originally posted by losi jon
one last point,big jim is a moron,he started a topic a long time ago where anything could be discussed as long as it was rc related. i started questioning him on conflicting stories from him and he booted me after i made him look like a fool and posted how he had lied to people several times.
I never had a beef or a problem with Big Jim, and even visited his forum occasionally; it was he who called me out and used his public forum to call me liar. I don't often get in scrapes with people on the web, but I felt it necessary to defend myself in this particular case.

Anyway, as Barry & others have said, let's put that topic to rest and move on.

Seeing all these pros on here is getting me back to thinking about my "unofficial" national tour & driver rating system, possibly coming soon to a website near you.
Old 09-26-2003, 07:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

AMGRacer - I run for Kyosho Japan.

quozl & MRIMPACT - Sounds good! I'm looking forward to the trip down there!!

proguy - lol... See ya in Cleveland!!!

proparts -

futurereal - How can I contact you? I would be willing to be up here in a forum. I was always on Trinity's site so to me I'm still doing the same things. I can't promise to answer every question within a few hours (due to races and traveling) but I will do my best to get to all of them just like I have in the past.

shaft1 - Thanks. As far as Barry goes - he may use the golf edition lap top but it does take him 18 holes to type a reply!! I've seen him type!! Hunt and Peck!!...lol...

Jack - LOL....
Old 09-26-2003, 07:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Josh,

You have always been very informative on TT, it would be very COOL , for you to have a ask Josh thread here on RCTech. For that matter it would be very sweet to even have one for Barry Baker, Mike Blackstock and who every else would like to have one. You guys have always been very informative and a great help in promoting this hobby.

Looking forward to an ask the pros forum.

Later,
Old 09-26-2003, 10:32 AM
R/C Tech Founder

Josh: You can email me at [email protected] and we can figure out how best to set you up on here.
Old 09-26-2003, 10:39 AM
Tech Elite

josh we got you coverd get ready to party when come down here we all know how you like florida especially the tampa area!
Old 09-26-2003, 11:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Josh - You needed to add and "er" after the peck when you talked about how Barry types and maybe drop the hunt, I think that fits him better, lol.
Old 09-26-2003, 12:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

I hope you can share your wisdom in the nitro forum also when you get time !!!

Also maybe some info or a thread on the 1/8 kyosho car cause there seems to be lacking much info on it.

And maybe also,woops i'm going to scare him away,lol.

Old 09-26-2003, 01:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Josh

Are you going to do any electric at The Hobby Hub this winter???
Old 09-26-2003, 07:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Barry- At this year's Reedy race you can take me out for my B-day since you're older....LOL
Old 09-26-2003, 10:32 PM
Tech Regular

Default Buz Prop

Josh,

When you get a chance, I got a buz prop if you're interested. Please email me when you get a chance. [email protected]

Thanks.

Jimmy
Old 09-27-2003, 03:50 AM

Default Hey Dude

It's Kenny. I'm using Sam 's sign -in. E-mail me where you want to pit at the Snowbirds. How's Mom and Dad doing?
We've got the Off-Road World's here to two weeks so it's going to be another LOONNGG week for me, But just a tune up for the Snowbirds.(hahahaha).
Good Luck
Hope to hear From You soon.
Kenny ( The Scarecrow) Holmes
Old 09-27-2003, 10:58 AM
Tech Master

Josh,

I'm racing on a bumpy carpet track and must use soft shock settings.
But what piston insede the shocks would be best.
2 or 3 hole for these conditions.?
Old 09-27-2003, 06:57 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by futureal
I'd be more than happy to do it if they were up for it.

Although, sometimes when you start forums/threads like that, people get really demanding. Joe Schmoe comes in and asks Driver X a question about the Nitro TC3, for example, and when he doesn't have a response in 8 hours, he posts about how much Driver X sucks and won't answer his question. In other words, sometimes being in demand isn't all that it's cracked up to be (especially when you travel as much as these guys do).

It's great to have pro-level people in our sport on here participating in the discussions, but we don't want to scare them off.
futureal:

just an idea, maybe you can have a limited thread for our celebrity racers where forum members can post questions but they wont be displayed until it has been read by you or our celebs. this way only useful information can be displayed and our celebs can read and reply at their leisure.

i honestly never knew pro rc racers visit this forum . very cool .
Old 09-27-2003, 07:20 PM
Tech Adept

Josh:

You are a real "pro"! The hobby is really lucky to have folks like you and also Barry that are "class acts!"

Best of luck "down-under!"

Still wish we could get you down for the Concrete Oval Race in Lauderdale in November....but do understand how busy you are.

Bob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.