Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by protc3
it will be the fk08
lol for one day until he takes another design,
Old 12-17-2006, 02:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AdrianM
Hmm...I wonder if Adam will get in trouble for this. We had it of two weeks in the US and were told not to let anyone take pics.

Would you guys mind taking the pics down until Monday? I would like to talk with Robin to make sure its ok to have them out. There is a lot of stuff on the car we would rather not have copied before we get a change to release it.
...bummer, if you hover over the image thubnails you can see they're all been viewed quite a bit ...I would venture to guess that most of those resulted in a "picture - save as"
Old 12-17-2006, 03:11 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Adrian have you ever tried the swept front a arm setup with your existing setup you are using? Thinking of trying it next weekend and see if anything changes.

Also need to take some slop out of my steering system. Thinking some new ballends. A little slop is ok but after about 9 months or running the car I now need so go over it. My fault lately for lacking in my maint. Not the cars fault but my own.

Last edited by wyd; 12-17-2006 at 04:05 PM.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:20 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Damn pics posted!!!!!!!! I talked to PW about the car for awhile and never mentioned. Some just never learn to be patient and keep what they know to themselves. I guess you know who you can talk to and who you can.

I will say it is a awesome looking car. My order will be placed as soon as they take backorders. All I need is the word when to order and I'm calling Adrian or Paul asap.

Sorry to see the cat out of the bag like this.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:07 PM
Tech Elite

Adrian you have a PM
Old 12-17-2006, 05:40 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Default Points title

Won the points title at are local track this weekend. It was a 10 week series with it being best 8 of 10 races. I won 6 of 8 races I attended and never worse and 2nd and 3rd in the other two races. My Schumacher MI2 EC with Express power worked excellent for me even with all the stuff I was trying and the neglect I gave my car. Shame on me for the neglect but this week is a nice full tear down and rebuild.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by wyd
Won the points title at are local track this weekend. It was a 10 week series with it being best 8 of 10 races. I won 6 of 8 races I attended and never worse and 2nd and 3rd in the other two races. My Schumacher MI2 EC with Express power worked excellent for me even with all the stuff I was trying and the neglect I gave my car. Shame on me for the neglect but this week is a nice full tear down and rebuild.
Congrads on the championship; well done!
Old 12-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by P-DUB
Nathan...I guess you feel important now
No kidding.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:12 AM
Tech Regular

Unhappy sorry guys!!!!

i had a couple of pics off this site but i have now deleted them.
sorry if i have caused any problems
Old 12-18-2006, 03:01 AM
Tech Adept

Another good result this weekend, 2nd overall at rug racers. Tied for first place but on qualify countback I lost out to a good driver.

Oh, and the prototype was there as well, it totally dominated Moddified. As I have mentioned on another website no pics yet, lets keep the cat in the bag as the ideas Schumacher have had im sure will be 'borrowed' as soon as the car comes out.

A brilliant car, and definately will have my order as soon as they are in production !
Old 12-18-2006, 03:25 AM
Tech Regular

JO90: If you look up this page you will see that Mr Nathan Parker has already posted pics.

Well done on the result at rug-racers.

Nathan: You should have shown some respect to Schumacher like I did on the UK Racing thread. I hope this does not effect Adam's relationship at Northampton.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

I drive for Schumacher UK and I understand why they don't want the pics banding about but at the end of the day someone hacked the Xray site and found the pictures to the T2 before it was due for release (before there was an actual link to the pics) so how is this different and I don't think they were removed?

Sam
Old 12-18-2006, 04:07 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

the pics of the xray from what i remember were nice polished pics.it was almost like it was a planned deal.those pics look like spy shots.it would have been nice if schumacher had a chance to post pics that were of a finished product or ones that were at least nice.this is the 1st pics of the car and it does not do it any justice.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jo90
Another good result this weekend, 2nd overall at rug racers. Tied for first place but on qualify countback I lost out to a good driver.

Oh, and the prototype was there as well, it totally dominated Moddified. As I have mentioned on another website no pics yet, lets keep the cat in the bag as the ideas Schumacher have had im sure will be 'borrowed' as soon as the car comes out.

A brilliant car, and definately will have my order as soon as they are in production !
John, I did post the pics yesterday but after the comments on here (which I can understand) I removed them.

Anyway, can't wait for the new car.

Skiddins
Old 12-18-2006, 05:49 AM
Tech Regular

I spoke to Robin yesterday at the Neo -buggy event, the car will almost certainly be revealed in early January with shipping sheduled to begin in March (in time for the European outdoor season).

I think it's unfortunate that these shots have leaked onto the net, but it's the nature of things these days, it is down to the individual person to restrain themselves and respect the manufacturers right to develop new products out of the spotlight.

As an example I had complete close up photos of the new Associated belt car in July, as part of a TV feature, but was asked not to publish them till the show came out in November, so that's what I did.

For some people feeling important matters more ................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.