Wiki Posts
Search

Axiom Motors

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 12:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Originally Posted by goeasy
I havent recieved my lipos Dave! Will take further action with my Credit-Card Provider, in regards to Fraud, and Failing to respond to customers! If you know whats good for ya, you better get your act toghether. Theres a group of people againts one person! Big action can be taken into consideration buddy! Hope this means alot to you!
I have no clue who you are, I need more info than you ordered Lipo's and an RC TECH user name, please PM me more info.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:26 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by cannon
Cameron,

I have sat and watched this thread for a while. I think you have missed the point of the other posts.

These customers have had their credit cards debited for items NOT IN STOCK ... a particularly nasty practice.

Why do I know about this? Well I was an Axiom distributor. I have had numerous orders short changed of items, had to wait 2 months plus to get items and he still has my money for some items after 8 months !!!!! I had a shipment that wasn't even addressed properly go back to him and then he took items out of the parcel and sent it back short !!!! (claimed they were acidentally left out of the parcel. Why bother to open it? Just put on correct addres and reship)

He is hardly a trustworthy retailer. He is playing the gambling game. He takes the money for example for ESC's and hopes that the stock comes in to him in time. The automatic debit systems are dangerous to customers. All retailers have problems with stock at times., Simply do not automatically debit peoples cards

I did get one refund for an item that could not be supplied but I am still waiting for the power boards that he promised to ship.

My advice ... keep right away from dealing with this business

Cannon,

Kinda calling the kettle black here arent ya? I have had numorous of your customers say the same thing about you.

Do you really want to air this in public? I mean you fail to let everyone know you order on a Monday and expected your stuff to arrive that Friday for a race - to Australia, then you get upset with me if it doesn't arrive in time.

I have spent many nights staying up till 2 - 3am to ship your last minute orders so they made it in time for you, as I have done for many others. Plus I have paid the extra shipping for 3 day air on your orders without asking for any extra money.

Or how about when your customers wanted their motors a certain way, they e-mailed me letting me know what they want from the motors and I would accommodate.

I always told you, if you want something for a race give me at least 2 Weeks (keep in mind Cannon ordered alot of motors at once)
Old 06-23-2008, 12:32 PM
Tech Champion

If ya got a complaint, please do me a favor and post it in this Forum, so I can monitor it better and be able to take care of ya:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...ighlight=AXIOM
Old 06-23-2008, 12:34 PM
Tech Master

Dave WTFE nice tap dance dude the russian judge gave you a 7. Bottom line dude what your doing is bad business. So stop taking orders for product you don't have. and ship the shit you do have.

you have alot of balls coming on here and saying people are over reacting.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:54 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by davepull
Dave WTFE nice tap dance dude the russian judge gave you a 7. Bottom line dude what your doing is bad business. So stop taking orders for product you don't have. and ship the shit you do have.

you have alot of balls coming on here and saying people are over reacting.
This coming from someone that has never ordered from me, not registered on my site or anything.

Just one of those guys that likes to poke his nose in places so he can be noticed.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Tech Master

lol is that the best you can do. whatever dude yah your right just one of them people. but atleast I know I can sleep at night. sooner than later ripping people off is going to catch up to yah.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:12 PM
Tech Champion

lol is that the best you can do. whatever dude yah your right just one of them people. but atleast I know I can sleep at night. sooner than later ripping people off is going to catch up to yah.
Nope, not the best, however I am not here to get into it with you and its not my style, I would rather tell you in person, thats my style.

Just pointing out, you have never dealt with me, know me or anything but you are bored at work and just wanted to stir the pot
Old 06-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Tech Master

lol good point Dave glad I haven't order from you. actually I am just sick and tired of all the shitty business practices going on with internet based companies. I'll keep the rest of my comments to the complaint thread. it is mor entertainin that way.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:27 PM
Tech Champion

lol good point Dave glad I haven't order from you. actually I am just sick and tired of all the shitty business practices going on with internet based companies. I'll keep the rest of my comments to the complaint thread. it is mor entertainin that way.
glad you find it entertaining, and its free and in stock.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:31 PM
Tech Master

Lol with you EVERYTHING is in stock
Old 06-23-2008, 02:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default FRAUD

Dave..
you have admitted to not having the Tekin RSpro in stock..I want my money back..NOW...
I have started fraud charges with paypal and my c/card company..
So refund my money..
I think your full of it, but thats my opinion, and it seems a few others..
so give my money back...
my order number is...Order Number: 31098

Question...why would you send bogus emails that the product has shipped when you have stated that you aint got them?

FRAUD>>>FRAUD>>>FRAUD.......

so are you going to answer me?

you DO know who i am?
Old 06-23-2008, 02:44 PM
Tech Master

Default REPLY

Wheres my reply Dave?
better yet, wheres my speedys?
Better still...wheres my money?

today would be nice..i payed asap..you took, how about returning?
Old 06-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Tech Master

Default I can see you

Dave
I can see you.
your on line...mail me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Tech Master

Default Intentions

So Dave,,What you gonna do?
Old 06-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mikecatts
So Dave,,What you gonna do?
I sent you a refund, I just got home.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.