Wiki Posts
Search

2007 Florida Winter Nats

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 04:44 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Well ok...2 of the 3 on this page complaining have Mugen MTX 4 in their sig...the other has Kyosho...LOL. Either way its pretty stupied to be bitter over something so sensless.

EA
Dude what are you talking about the complaining is about the track no one is complaining about Xray stop trying.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:47 AM
Tech Elite

Id like to know what happened to fellow G4S drivers ?
Good or bad we like to hear what happened.

On the Xray subject its unfortunate for the DQ but they still made a impressive showing so give them credit
Id say Serpent were lucky to get 1 720 at the top ,what happened to the others ??
Afterall the wheel is round and can stop anywhere ,so no excuses ,the race is run and results posted ,better luck next time
Old 02-20-2007, 04:56 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by razzor

On the Xray subject its unfortunate for the DQ but they still made a impressive showing so give them credit
Id say Serpent were lucky to get 1 720 at the top ,what happened to the others ??
Afterall the wheel is round and can stop anywhere ,so no excuses ,the race is run and results posted ,better luck next time
Mike Dumas got taken out before he could get in a lap in his main
He missed a qualifier which was crucial at the time since the track on thursday which was at it's best
more or less time was spent on getting the car hooked up & they were trying a lot of set ups. The car overall looks good & they feel confident that it will be a contender
Just remember this was the trinity team first outing with the car not there last.
Blackstock was really fast look @ his laptimes in the main & his drake motor is a stock motor out of the box bobby flack was running a plus 3 murnan modified
Old 02-20-2007, 04:58 AM
Tech Champion

There were 2 serpent drivers in the A
Old 02-20-2007, 06:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mikemyers
First, what I came here to post... the photos of all nine mains run on Sunday are now posted on SGrid Online, www.sgrid.com. I've still got a bunch of photos to go through, some of which will be sent to RC Car, and others that will be posted tomorrow, along with the equipment sheets of who was using what. I think just about anyone who ran on Saturday will be in at least one of the photos, probably a lot more.

...on soapbox...
It's Jim Rice's race, and the Ft. Myers crew runs things the way they think is best. It's the same track for everyone, so if it's smooth or rough, it's equally rough on a factory guy as a newcomer. Jim ran things more or less the same as the way World Championships are run - for the most part, there isn't a re-sort. The only thing they do at the Worlds (and here) is to move drivers around where it's obvious someone is in the wrong heat, based on performance. I did ask Jim about whether or not there would be a re-sort, and he thought things were pretty good just the way they were, with a few minor changes he had made.
...off soapbox

Hey, if anyone wants to complain, why not yell at the weatherman, who sent us 30-degree temperatures!!!! :-)
No resort would be fair if they didn't stack the heats from the start. Let the race program shuffle the drivers and let the chips fall where they may. If you put all the fast guys together from the start they have an advantage. They will have a better chance at a clean run.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:08 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Originally Posted by robert maestrey
I would like to start by saying Thanks to Jim Rice and his entire crew for putting on a spectacular race. Congratulations to all the winners of all classes. I would also like to thank all my sponsors Kyosho America, Werks Fuels and Motors, Murnan Modifieds, PnP Hobbies, 2mmDESIGNS. Big Shout out to all my Jamaican brethren , Solo Artist, The Sims and to all my home boys you know who you are and plenty of respect. There is nothing better than meeting knew people, racing against the best drivers and chilling in a sweet pad for a week. Sorry there is something better...its called W-Nats '08 and Ill be there for sure.

Hey if I forgot anyone i'm sorry..Not!!!!

Robert Maestrey
good job you guys cant get rid of me now
Old 02-20-2007, 07:17 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by robert maestrey
I would like to start by saying Thanks to Jim Rice and his entire crew for putting on a spectacular race. Congratulations to all the winners of all classes. I would also like to thank all my sponsors Kyosho America, Werks Fuels and Motors, Murnan Modifieds, PnP Hobbies, 2mmDESIGNS. Big Shout out to all my Jamaican brethren , Solo Artist, The Sims and to all my home boys you know who you are and plenty of respect. There is nothing better than meeting knew people, racing against the best drivers and chilling in a sweet pad for a week. Sorry there is something better...its called W-Nats '08 and Ill be there for sure.

Hey if I forgot anyone i'm sorry..Not!!!!

Robert Maestrey
Maestrey! it was nice to meet you bro, see you in texas for the sedan nats!
Old 02-20-2007, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

even though i didnt do to well the goal was to make it to the race to an unfamiliar track the goal was made so look out i'll be back
Old 02-20-2007, 08:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

had a great time, would have been nice to get our last 2 qauls in

but the weather did not help, congrats to Paolo that was one of the best

sedan performances i have seen start to finish

thanks to the rest of the serpent team for all the help

and to those who want to know the new front hangers work great

next year
Old 02-20-2007, 09:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Does anybody know what engines Andrew Duperrouzel and Jarred Scott were running at the race?

Thanks!
Old 02-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

i think jarrod was running ninja dont know about andrew
Old 02-20-2007, 10:01 AM
afm
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
Does anybody know what engines Andrew Duperrouzel and Jarred Scott were running at the race?

Thanks!
According to Uriah Murnan, Andrew drove a Murnan +12 3CT, as well as Jamie Corrado...check on his site..

AFM
Old 02-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by afm
According to Uriah Murnan, Andrew drove a Murnan +12 3CT, as well as Jamie Corrado...check on his site..

AFM
Thanks Alfonso
Old 02-20-2007, 10:13 AM
afm
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
Thanks Alfonso
Rainer, are you making a a list of drivers with the equipment they used???

AFM
Old 02-20-2007, 10:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

a 720 was in 4th in the A main

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.