Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2002, 12:13 AM
Tech Regular

K I call tomorrow you going to practice at DELTA anytime this week?
Old 01-16-2002, 12:15 AM
Tech Regular

Jonathan - By the way you MAY want to have some regular Sedan bodies just in case CASTLE doesn't go full outlaw class (ie foams allowed but no Lola bodies).
Old 01-16-2002, 02:29 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Jonathan

very nice... note the larger stinger opening.. ya know this pipe is very similar to the meilki inline pipe, including the shorter manifold. Should be good.
I can say that it is very good... myself, sparksy and AMGracer were out at the local track on the weekend.... AMG's V One has that pipe. It's very quiet but has great top end... it's kind of wierd being amongst all the noise and then nearly missing his car cause you don't hear it coming......
Old 01-16-2002, 04:10 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Novarossi

yeh.

I've been spending too much time with my new (real) toy car

2001 Subura WRX

Will post pics soon
Wow!Is that an STi version or the domestic version? Have seen the new STi ones running around... the low humming sound of the engine is way too cool! Rev it a bit and you wake up everyone in the neighbourhood!! Haha....

Presently driving a Lancer... hopefully can upgrade to the EVO version sometime later...

Come on, post the pics! Especially under the bonnet!!
Old 01-16-2002, 08:57 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by opel92

I can say that it is very good... myself, sparksy and AMGracer were out at the local track on the weekend.... AMG's V One has that pipe. It's very quiet but has great top end... it's kind of wierd being amongst all the noise and then nearly missing his car cause you don't hear it coming......
I remember one time at one of our local races a Super 10 had this pipe made by FORM that it was SOOOO QUIET, it had a whisper tone when it went right by you. It was incredible! I stilllike the sound of a good pipe rumble myself =)
Old 01-16-2002, 04:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Jonathan- Are you going to rams this weekend? Just wondering whose going to be there.
Old 01-16-2002, 06:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by SuperMugen
Jonathan- Are you going to rams this weekend? Just wondering whose going to be there.
Yeah!! 1/8th scale though.. btw who dis???
Old 01-16-2002, 06:47 PM
Tech Champion

Old 01-16-2002, 06:47 PM
Tee
Tech Apprentice

Hey Brock... I'm bringing my MRX-3, sedan, 235 car and 1/5 scale. But that depends if I get the cash to resign for ROAR and can find enough personal transponders to buy.
Old 01-16-2002, 07:00 PM
Tech Adept

Manticore- where can i find those hopups that you posted up....
Are you selling them. if yes please email me.
[email protected]
Thanks
Old 01-16-2002, 07:03 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by MtX2ImPuLsEr
Manticore- where can i find those hopups that you posted up....
Are you selling them. if yes please email me.
[email protected]
Thanks
Sorry ! I am not a trader ! I am

Those are new products released by Kyosho.
Old 01-16-2002, 07:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Terry- What's up... Hahaha damn you have a lot of cars! I got a NTC3, I haven't even ran it yet and I'm thinking of selling it haha! Just don't have enough time for 3 sedans...I spend too much time on one car alone. So I'll probably still be racing my Mugen's for this year. I wish I could of made it to Delta for the Holloween Havoc race, sounds like it was fun. Was Dansby running that 9-port Eagle? I heard that York was pretty pist after the race. Steve Perez told me that Rams is going to kill the sedan class pretty soon, we already have to race on 1/5 scale day which means no VHT. How's Wayne anyway? Haven't talked with him in a while.

Jonathan- I've never met or talked with you but have raced agaisnt you a few times at castle. We'll have to meet sometime. Later

Brock
Old 01-16-2002, 08:06 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by SuperMugen
Terry- What's up... Hahaha damn you have a lot of cars! I got a NTC3, I haven't even ran it yet and I'm thinking of selling it haha! Just don't have enough time for 3 sedans...I spend too much time on one car alone. So I'll probably still be racing my Mugen's for this year. I wish I could of made it to Delta for the Holloween Havoc race, sounds like it was fun. Was Dansby running that 9-port Eagle? I heard that York was pretty pist after the race. Steve Perez told me that Rams is going to kill the sedan class pretty soon, we already have to race on 1/5 scale day which means no VHT. How's Wayne anyway? Haven't talked with him in a while.

Jonathan- I've never met or talked with you but have raced agaisnt you a few times at castle. We'll have to meet sometime. Later

Brock
Brock - Ya missed out on Hangover Havoc! It was a really good day, even though we started late so they could get the track dry after it rained the night before. Dansby raced some Nova Engine last Sunday (week after the Havoc) which was just insane! Didn't know if it was the Richey Eagle or not, but it sure pulled away from York's JP on the straights! I think York may have been pissed since Eric V. won with his Kyosho "toy company" V-ONE R with Collari 5 Port turbo. Well as far as RAMS alot of those guys think Sedan class is the "newbie class" anyways since most of those guys are them "Good Ol' Boy" types and think Sedan racers are not too serious anyways (yah right). It's OK I'll stick with my "toy company" car and race in a class that is still technologically growning!
Old 01-16-2002, 08:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Brock!

That sounds cool. I look forward to meeting you. At RAMS perhaps.

Seeya!
Old 01-16-2002, 08:09 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Manticore

Some of the Kyosho stuff is a little too late as they got beat by their competitors (ie the rear exhaust side brace with tensioner and metal pulley which 5-Star, Kawahara and K Factory came out with). By the way which pulley in the picture is that for?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.