Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WildYZF450 DISHONEST SELLER

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 06:04 AM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

Originally Posted by wild yfz 450
I should have never gave him the 20 bucks, I did that because I didn't want to receive negative feedback, Now look where im at. All I can say is stay away from.. The only problem was the frayed wire which I will take 100% responsibility for... Yes I put heatshrink over it but it w/e. I don't understand the "Animal Fur" I don't even have any pets... You can see the pictures of that MM is WAS NOT that dirty.. This guy was just mad about the frayed wire and is doing things to make me seem like a bad person... STAY AWAY FROM!!
Yes, I agree. He was definitely was in the wrong to leave you a neg after you refunded him what he wanted and made the deal right in his eyes. But, I don't think he deserved a negative from you either.

However, I still think you done the right thing refunding him the cash, cuz it wasn't really 'like new'. So, you know you done the right thing, and that's worth the 20 bucks!!! And now he has to live with his poor decison making, knowing that the negative feedback he left was just childish retaliation, and people will see that.

Brad
Old 08-08-2009, 06:15 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING
Yes, I agree. He was definitely was in the wrong to leave you a neg after you refunded him what he wanted and made the deal right in his eyes. But, I don't think he deserved a negative from you either.

However, I still think you done the right thing refunding him the cash, cuz it wasn't really 'like new'. So, you know you done the right thing, and that's worth the 20 bucks!!! And now he has to live with his poor decison making, knowing that the negative feedback he left was just childish retaliation, and people will see that.

Brad
Look at the pics that I had of it in the X-ray that MM was spotless and look nice, I didn't send a MM that dirty, I sat at my kitchen table with Q-Tips and cleaned it and around the heatsink, It wasn't that dirty when I sent it... This guy is a class act.. This guy from the start was a "Deal getter" and when he saw the frayed wire he jumped on it as a Free 20 bucks!! I sent out the EXACT MM from the X-ray and it was cleaned before sending.. It amazes me how low people can go just for 20 bucks...
Also What was the need to start a thread about me? Seriously I gave you your money. You got it for 60 bucks and your still complaining? You want a full refund and just keep the MM? I can't believe how pity some people can be... its pathetic
Old 08-08-2009, 06:20 AM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

Look at the pics that I had of it in the X-ray that MM was spotless and look nice, I didn't send a MM that dirty, I sat at my kitchen table with Q-Tips and cleaned it and around the heatsink, It wasn't that dirty when I sent it... This guy is a class act.. This guy from the start was a "Deal getter" and when he saw the frayed wire he jumped on it as a Free 20 bucks!! I sent out the EXACT MM from the X-ray and it was cleaned before sending.. It amazes me how low people can go just for 20 bucks...
I think the most important thing for you to remember is.....you done what was necessary to make the deal right, and that's the best thing.

And yes....RcTech is KNOWN for 'deal getters'!!!!!....lol. I've never seen any other site that has so many low-ballers!...lol.

1 negative doesn't destroy you, and when people search threads regarding your feedback, they can read what was said and done here.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:26 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING
I think the most important thing for you to remember is.....you done what was necessary to make the deal right, and that's the best thing.

And yes....RcTech is KNOWN for 'deal getters'!!!!!....lol. I've never seen any other site that has so many low-ballers!...lol.

1 negative doesn't destroy you, and when people search threads regarding your feedback, they can read what was said and done here.
Please talk about low ballers. I received a few offers of 20 and 30 bucks for that MM, come to think of it I should have just accepted those offers and would have been less hassle.. . I did what was necessary and I am left with a huge thread about being a "Dishonest seller" and I Have negative feedback... It doesn't destroy me but it sure as hell isn't going to help me sell anything, I bet everybody that has seen this thread will never buy from me, Even after I did everything to make it right, Im left with this thread and a negative feedback...
Old 08-08-2009, 07:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

I should have never gave him the 20 bucks, I did that because I didn't want to receive negative feedback, Now look where im at. All I can say is stay away from.. The only problem was the frayed wire which I will take 100% responsibility for... Yes I put heatshrink over it but it w/e. I don't understand the "Animal Fur" I don't even have any pets... You can see the pictures of that MM is WAS NOT that dirty.. This guy was just mad about the frayed wire and is doing things to make me seem like a bad person... STAY AWAY FROM!!
I agree with the OP - if you had disclosed up the state of the unit, then you would not have had any issues. Instead you advertise like new. Once you do that it increases the chances of the sale, but also increases the buyers expectations.

You don't want this problem in the future, then you need to describe honestly and take good pictures so people know what they are getting.

Once you gave him the $20, I think a negative was a little too harsh, but certainly not a positive. I would have given you a neutral.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:06 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Garet Jax
I agree with the OP - if you had disclosed up the state of the unit, then you would not have had any issues. Instead you advertise like new. Once you do that it increases the chances of the sale, but also increases the buyers expectations.

You don't want this problem in the future, then you need to describe honestly and take good pictures so people know what they are getting.

Once you gave him the $20, I think a negative was a little too harsh, but certainly not a positive. I would have given you a neutral.
If i knew i was going to receive a negative I would have NEVER given him the money...
Old 08-08-2009, 07:18 AM
Tech Master

If i knew i was going to receive a negative I would have NEVER given him the money...
That's fair, but the negative came because he was misled in the description.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-included.html LOL, you crack me up!! You advertise even worse!! You say "like new" and "complete" all in the same listing.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Cool

Originally Posted by elcaminosslover
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-included.html LOL, you crack me up!! You advertise even worse!! You say "like new" and "complete" all in the same listing.
But, he actually took good pics so u no what u get!!!

I think if that WILDetc.... would of took better pics he could of avoided th whole thing!!!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 07:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Mechanical challenged kids -_-
Its all Scratched Smorn to hell literlly ran to death and they advertise it as Mint condition ! happend to my ESC too that i bought here friggen thing was stapped to death with a Solder iron !!!.

And those gears up there look stripped not new no where near great condition.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by elcaminosslover
So you call me out on this listing?

It is complete - it was removed in its entirety from a Losi 350 engine. All the pieces I removed are in the auction - so it is complete.

I never said it was like new. I said that some pieces are lightly used (and they are).

I said that some pieces look brand new and they do.

Where is the misleading part?
Old 08-08-2009, 08:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

So you call me out on this listing?

It is complete - it was removed in its entirety from a Losi 350 engine. All the pieces I removed are in the auction - so it is complete.

I never said it was like new. I said that some pieces are lightly used (and they are).

I said that some pieces look brand new and they do.

Where is the misleading part?
You said parts look new.....
the reality is your pics are worth a 1000 words and that is why you didnt sell it......The clutch looks used....plain and simple
Old 08-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by LOSTTHEMOJO
But, he actually took good pics so u no what u get!!!

I think if that WILDetc.... would of took better pics he could of avoided th whole thing!!!!!
I needed to take better pics? I took well enough pics, I just forgot about the fray in the wire, Which I apologized for.. Seriously the pics I took where fine. I sent that out exactly like that. It was clean, I think he was just mad about the frayed wire and got it dirty himself along with the "Animal fur" and the casing stripped. I sent it out nice and clean, I sat at my kitchen table with Q-Tips cleaning the thing, It wasn't that dirty when I sent it out, Im tired of explaining this to people..
Old 08-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I should have NEVER given YOU money

As I said earlier. I was going to leave you positive feedback for handling the situation and compensating me for the $20. But it didnt make sense how you left me negative feedback. I did nothing wrong on my part. I'm just the buyer. I Paypal'd you money trusting I'd get an item in the same condition as it was described, which I didnt. That right there warrants negative feedback. Just like the negative feedback somebody left you on eBay "seller was not at all accurate in his description of condition."

And this certainly isnt about no $20. I wipe my ass with $20 bills. You have my address. Google it. I'm not broke or hurt by the economy and I dont live in the hood. I could care less about $20. Now we're both screwed. You took a loss on the MM. I'm taking a loss because I'm gonna buy a new one for $120 and probably sell this for a loss on eBay. And we both walk away with negative feedbacks.

You dont take somebody's money, slap him in the face, give him a dollar, and expect a hug back.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:32 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by LiqrSicc
I should have NEVER given YOU money

As I said earlier. I was going to leave you positive feedback for handling the situation and compensating me for the $20. But it didnt make sense how you left me negative feedback. I did nothing wrong on my part. I'm just the buyer. I Paypal'd you money trusting I'd get an item in the same condition as it was described, which I didnt. That right there warrants negative feedback. Just like the negative feedback somebody left you on eBay "seller was not at all accurate in his description of condition."

And this certainly isnt about no $20. I wipe my ass with $20 bills. You have my address. Google it. I'm not broke or hurt by the economy and I dont live in the hood. I could care less about $20. Now we're both screwed. You took a loss on the MM. I'm taking a loss because I'm gonna buy a new one for $120 and probably sell this for a loss on eBay. And we both walk away with negative feedbacks.

You dont take somebody's money, slap him in the face, give him a dollar, and expect a hug back.
If your so Rich why didn't you just buy a new one in the first place? Don't act like your all big and rich, Honestly your not impressing anybody at all. Your going to sell it as a loss on Ebay? I GARUNTEE you can get more then 60 bucks for that.. Seriously dude, You got a deal. It works perfectly, Sorry about a frayed wire that I PUT HEATSHRINK OVER IT... W/e im done dude where both screwed now so lets just put it behind us. i really don't feel like dealing with this immature situation...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.