Search

Hot Bodies Cyclone

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mdttb
Figures

Thank you for choosing BUY HPI (HB USA) for your online RC part order. Unfortunately we are out of stock on some of the items that you ordered. Your whole order will be cancelled and your money will be refunded to you ASAP. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused. Please visit the website again in a few days to see if your parts are available.

According to the website all items I ordered were in stock....... just for giggless I just checked on all the items I ordered and the site says they're in stock.
WOW is all I have to say. Why cancel the whole order if some of the items are in stock. With their track record the items they could ship right now will be out of stock when the BO one's come in..... I say get with someone and put in a RCMARKET order and split the shipping. Good luck to you!
Old 09-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Figures

Thank you for choosing BUY HPI (HB USA) for your online RC part order. Unfortunately we are out of stock on some of the items that you ordered. Your whole order will be cancelled and your money will be refunded to you ASAP. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused. Please visit the website again in a few days to see if your parts are available.

According to the website all items I ordered were in stock....... just for giggless I just checked on all the items I ordered and the site says they're in stock.
Just got the same message.Can someone from HPI/Hot Bodies come on and help here? Is this just a glitch and the order is coming?Or is it really cancelled?Thanks,Mario.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by B18C Turbo
lol, sounds liek yokomousa, half my order was canceled due to out of stock items, i wasn't told until 7 days after i placed the order...what service

I guess there is no way around it with Jap cars, i switched to yokomo because I thought parts support would be better. It's the same BS.
It's just the US based companies of certain cars. I'm pretty sure RCMARKET can get Yokomo items as well. The only car that we can get a great supply of parts for is the TC5. US based and the parts are everywhere. Too bad the car isn't as good as the Cyclone IMO.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by lotus1
Just got the same message.Can someone from HPI/Hot Bodies come on and help here? Is this just a glitch and the order is coming?Or is it really cancelled?Thanks,Mario.
Korey will be the only one that will come on here to help out. If someone from HPI is looking at this thread you guys need to wake up over there and take notice to the problems your customers are having and the up hill battle ONE racer (Korey) has taken on since becoming a team driver.

Thanks for all your efforts Korey and I hope they gave you better than a 50% deal on parts they never seem to stock
Old 09-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Tech Addict

could anybody tell me the web site of hbusa to buy my parts.
OR is it possible to order throught hb europe because i live in europoe .
thanks you
Old 09-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
WOW is all I have to say. Why cancel the whole order if some of the items are in stock. :
I emailed them back and asked that very same question. Bet it'll be at least 3 or 4 days before I hear back from them.

Least they could have emailed me back saying which items were in stock and give me the option of getting those parts then either back order what they didn't have or ship what they did have and drop the rest.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cyclone speed
could anybody tell me the web site of hbusa to buy my parts.
OR is it possible to order throught hb europe because i live in europoe .
thanks you
http://www.hotbodiesonline.com/ then select USA or Europe

Don't waste your time trying to buy from HB USA....... after 4 or 5 days your order will be cancelled.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Tech Adept

Hey all

So, it was time to chance a new brand after Tamiya and this is my first HB.

I just ended building my HB Cyclone TC and i have to say at it`s damn good looking car

Hope my first carpet test is next weekend..

See you
Old 09-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Tech Addict

http://www.hotbodiesonline.com/ then select USA or Europe

Don't waste your time trying to buy from HB USA....... after 4 or 5 days your order will be cancelled.
thanks but is there anyway i can order from hb europe
Old 09-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by cyclone speed
thanks but is there anyway i can order from hb europe
Not directly, no.
Please contact your local Mirage/HB dealer and they'll be able to get the parts you need.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I emailed them back and asked that very same question. Bet it'll be at least 3 or 4 days before I hear back from them.

Least they could have emailed me back saying which items were in stock and give me the option of getting those parts then either back order what they didn't have or ship what they did have and drop the rest.
I did the same awhile back and ordered online. Got the same message that some parts were available while the others were not. They just cancelled the whole order all together. Asked if they can ship what was available and got no answer via email. I now just order overseas due to it being more reliable...I love this car but kinda sux that we cannot get parts here in Cali and HPI/Hotbodies is 40 mins away from me.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:05 PM
Tech Addict

did anybody here experience having the outer suspension pin and suspension arm breaking during a crash? experienced this with my tc, good thing my local hobby shop have parts in stock. this is something new for me since i never experienced this with my older cyclone. im hoping hb will fix this problem since this maybe due to a slimmer suspension arm as compared to the older cyclone.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Tech Addict

is it safe to gear a nosram 13.5 between 4.5 to 5 FDR? im afraid i might burn the engine.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
Korey will be the only one that will come on here to help out. If someone from HPI is looking at this thread you guys need to wake up over there and take notice to the problems your customers are having and the up hill battle ONE racer (Korey) has taken on since becoming a team driver.

Thanks for all your efforts Korey and I hope they gave you better than a 50% deal on parts they never seem to stock
Thanks dude, I try to get on here as much as I can. HB is working to get these issues resolved though. Since I've been on the team, I've never had any company actually ask me of what I thought about the team, and what things could be better. So they are taking input, some things just take a while to see any effect. So we'll just have to sit tight.

-Korey
Old 09-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Tech Adept

I was trying to finish my new Cyclone TC yesterday evening but I found 2 problems I was unable to resolve:

-The steering turnbuckles hit the pivot block when trying to steer.

-The plastic battery holders don't fit the chassis, they are about 1mm too long to fit.

Any ideas?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.