Trinity G4 - Team Magic G4 E-Type

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2004, 03:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default Re: this are the best to use

These are what I use too.

Brooklynrc,
I ran well considering the turn of events. Check out my post a couple of posts back, you can also check results on Nercar.com.

Congrat's to Rasheed for the A main win using one of TWO G4's , mine was the other. Obviously he had a better day than I, but I guess that is my only excuse. Go Brooklyn Hobbies!
Old 06-17-2004, 06:18 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: this are the best to use

How long will it take to get those bladders and some other parts i need for my G4 to ohio? Also how do i pay for this stuff? I live in the united states and everything is in euros? Also i want to buy all three k-factory belts, which belts do i need to buy. I have the stock gearing.

Mike
Old 06-17-2004, 06:33 AM
Tech Regular

Default Need new belts

What other belts work on the G4 from other cars. Doesn't the V-One-rr belts work?? Thanks,
Mike
Old 06-17-2004, 07:46 AM
Tech Regular

Well guys, I got a confirmation from Nick at Team Magic the steering fix is projected to be done early August

Also, has anyone bought the black tm t-shirts? I got one but it didn't fit, just wondering if anyone else had one. TM agreed to send me a replacement shirt for free though, just wanted to give a thumbs up to them for continuing their excellent customer service.

budlightnmyhand, i know the diffs are the same, but im not sure about the belts , someone will know though.

bballer
Old 06-17-2004, 08:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

That some great news bballer!!! I almost sold my G4 over the weekend... but something told me to hold on to it alittle longer... Late August... Did Nick from TM share any details about the conversion with you??? Holla back and have a great weekend at the track in Motown..

RC_Alan
Old 06-17-2004, 08:30 AM
Regional Moderator

Default Re: Need new belts

Originally posted by budlightnmyhand
What other belts work on the G4 from other cars. Doesn't the V-One-rr belts work?? Thanks,
Mike
Kyosho V-One RR belts are perfect fit. For the side belt, you must use the V-One R belt (378) if you use 27T side pulley... And also, they are a lot better and stronger than G4 standard belts...
Old 06-17-2004, 08:30 AM
Tech Regular

rc_alan, you're killing me better not sell the g4!! Here's his reply, and im assuming from what ive heard it will be like the mtx-3 steering, and the servo will be rotated 90 degrees

We expect to have a new steering system early August .
And we will speed up our R&D process.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Marketing & Sales
Team Magic Model

Later
Old 06-17-2004, 12:09 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Need new belts

Originally posted by budlightnmyhand
Mike
you can order thru Paypal and pay in Euro's shipping 7-10 days
yes the belt from the v-one -r fits but the K-factory low friction belts are real good and stronger
Old 06-17-2004, 12:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

That's really some great news!!! The only reason I thought about selling the car... but changed my mind, was because, it's hard keeping up with two different cars... ie, setups, parts ect... I would much rather just drive one company car per season... Less head aches... lol.. But no, I'm keeping the G4 until the conversion and then weigh the differences between the cars, Pros and Cons... Heck, I've put in way over $1300.00 into the G4 since I've had the car... Funny... I know someone here in this forum will look up all my past posts to see exactly what dollar amount I've spent on the car... and then say, no you spent this amount... Strange peeps here... bballer, thanks again for the update and I just wish more people here would contact TM and share with them there likes for the car but also there dislikes... That's the only way any car will improve... Thanks TM for listening to your customers and making a switch to a better steering system. And for those who think the steering system is perfect as is... Don't get the update... Why??? Hey, you can't beat perfection can you???

RC_Alan
Old 06-17-2004, 12:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Need new belts

Originally posted by border r/c
you can order thru Paypal and pay in Euro's shipping 7-10 days
yes the belt from the v-one -r fits but the K-factory low friction belts are real good and stronger
Another big VOTE for border r/c. I've ordered Ennenti tyres off of them and gotten them rather quickly Wash, DC area ).

Infact I will be ordering so more soon....
Old 06-17-2004, 12:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Border R/C... When do you think you'll be carring the G4 steering update??? You posted per orders for the MRX4 already even though it's not on the market yet... Just asking... Will there be pre-orders for the G4 steering conversion???
Old 06-17-2004, 12:27 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by rc_alan
Border R/C... When do you think you'll be carring the G4 steering update??? You posted per orders for the MRX4 already even though it's not on the market yet... Just asking... Will there be pre-orders for the G4 steering conversion???
yes we will as soon TM confirm us to do this.
we still have to wait a few months till august but it wil be the waiting for sure.
next weekend i will try the My one new system on the steering, let you all know after the test and when the results are good.

i will post a Pic. of it
Old 06-17-2004, 12:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by rc_alan
That's really some great news!!! The only reason I thought about selling the car... but changed my mind, was because, it's hard keeping up with two different cars... ie, setups, parts ect... I would much rather just drive one company car per season... Less head aches... lol.. But no, I'm keeping the G4 until the conversion and then weigh the differences between the cars, Pros and Cons... Heck, I've put in way over $1300.00 into the G4 since I've had the car... Funny... I know someone here in this forum will look up all my past posts to see exactly what dollar amount I've spent on the car... and then say, no you spent this amount... Strange peeps here... bballer, thanks again for the update and I just wish more people here would contact TM and share with them there likes for the car but also there dislikes... That's the only way any car will improve... Thanks TM for listening to your customers and making a switch to a better steering system. And for those who think the steering system is perfect as is... Don't get the update... Why??? Hey, you can't beat perfection can you???

RC_Alan
Agree with you there rc_alan, I have a G4 which is hardly used. I come to this thread often just to try to keep up with what's going on with the car and now I think I have to surrender and sell it off. Its a pity because I really really like the look of the car which was why I bought it. Like you say though, trying to run more than 1 manufacturer's car is too much.
Old 06-17-2004, 12:43 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by border r/c
yes we will as soon TM confirm us to do this.
we still have to wait a few months till august but it wil be the waiting for sure.
next weekend i will try the My one new system on the steering, let you all know after the test and when the results are good.

i will post a Pic. of it
yeah, keep us posted, id like to see what you do to change it.
Old 06-18-2004, 04:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default Anyone?

Has anybody experienced on the track a hesistation or a flame out after fueling making a hard righthand turn? I have seen , and first hand experienced this. I am using the K factory Kit tank for the EVO, but I noticed K factory has a tanks, that has a adjustable cap.

Two weeks ago I was in my LHS, and a fellow racer was buying a updated adjustable cap for a mugen MTX-3, and I ask him why and he told me exactly what was happening to me was happening to him.

What we have come up with is this. The kit tank has a nipple at 45 deg angle toward the exhaust, when you fill the tank to the top, speedout of fuel lane and make a hard right hand turn into the furst turn, the fuel goes into the cap blocking the exhaust pressure nipple causing a restriction, and the end result is a flame out. Now with the adjustable cap, you can turn the nipple to any direction, I would put it facing the throttle servo. This is only a hypothesis, I have to test it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.