R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T.R.C.R. ---Pit's Talk---
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 10:52 PM
skypilot
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
I dream that someday we will eventually eliminate the stock class's & just have open 2w bug , 2wT, 4w, sc, ect.....

Of course a Novice class for each class as that would be good for business..

If my dream came true today?
We would all be racing each other, not split in two as now...

A,B & C mains would decide how fast you are, not your motor....
then you should work towards having that dream come true, but as you know, even those of us that maybe should be running mod, will not be badgered into doing it by you and will run stock just to spite you.

and I'm pretty sure I can go back and find a post that you made stating you will go faster with a faster motor, (don't you hate that I have a good memory)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
EE

The present program is not working ....

We could make racing so much better for everyone ....

Sedan has nothing but spec class's or rather favored spec, correct ?

Now on the very edge of extinction......

Having a true novice class would go miles in making racing more fun for the entree level racers that just started the sport....

They need protection from guys who have major equipment & racing experience advantages....

These racers are who pay the bills and keep the track open to all of us ..

All the experience racers ?

Will still come back anyway no matter what kind of motor they can or cannot use ....

Because they love racing .....
uumm george, you know theres no novice class at Nationals for these beginners to race in don't you, so then they don't really need protection from the sponsored guys.

Favored spec, umm not sure what that is sorry? but on road is not on the edge of estinction. its not a popular as off road, but thats another story. perhaps a trip to TZ this winter for the grandprix where people from all over the country come to race will help convice you, btw, hows that carpet track coming, your gonna need the practice if you still plan on going.