R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Corally RDX Phi
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 01:10 PM
The Bear
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thehobbyshop
I just got back from the Nationals, and I think there were only 3 or 4 Phi's at the event in total. In the 10.5 Super Stock class, I was the only Corally in the A-Main.
In stock I know Xavier made the "A" with his Phi, but I think he was the only one in the main.
A lot of different chassis's at the race. I think X-Ray had the most attended chassis, and had the team guys there. Tamiya was well represented, as was Associated and Schumacher. TOP, Serpent, and Magic each had a couple cars. I was really shocked at the lack of Corally cars. For being a non-sponsored privateer, it would have been nice to have some team guys there to bounce ideas off of on setup.
Back to work....
Well, thats why I'm glad I can get online and pm people like Brian McGreevy or Josh H. No doubt if I was at an event that the Corally team couldn't make, I'd be hunting down a Starbucks and someone elses laptop...

Try pm'ing and see the response you get. These guys are wicked helpful and have answered ALL my many many many questions. However, since you made the A-main, it doesn't look like it would have made much of a difference. Fast car is a fast car, and the Phi is one fast car.