R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC10B4.1 FT/WC
Thread: RC10B4.1 FT/WC
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 04:14 PM
brent701
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

Originally Posted by bds81175
If you want to raise the roll center, you need to drop the inside camber link mounting location (ie. remove washers). I know, it's counter-intuitive but that's the way it works. Raising and lowering roll centers on the B4 is easy so I would say just give it a shot. You won't even need to adjust the camber length. Just pop the rod end off, move the stud up or down, and pop the rod end back on. For your own sanity, try moving in both directions and see how it feels when you are driving it. That's the best way to test these things anyways. Report back when you find out. It would be awesome to have some of these links verified. I need to do something similar with mine. I actually have a problem getting the back end to hook up coming out of hairpins. I think I rotate a little too easily.

Little update.

I removed 1 washer per test drive in the front till I had zero washer under the ball studs. It felt a little better coming out of the corner

I added 1 washer at a time in the rear. I am currently sitting at 3 washers in the rear. which after the U-brace shaving. puts me 1 over the stock height.
I am zero in the front.

It is getting a little better coming out of the corner but I am noticing it steers less going into the corner. I am going to try to add one more to the rear and see how it feels than either go back to 3 or stay at 4 and start adding to the front. I think I need to try different front tires though. Clay compound suck on the pavement . going to retest al this wed night at the track. One corner always gets me there