Wiki Posts
Search

Hi I'm new to this site

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Hi I'm new to this site

Like the title says. I'm new to this site, but I've owned R/C's before. Now I two mugen mrx4r's with two brand new mega zx.21 ds11's. one of the two mugens is completely brand new never ran. I know they're old cars by I got both for good prices from two different sellers a Hobbyshop and a private seller with numerous parts for them. I also have a ofna lx2 with a two speed installed as well. Just wanted to share my cars with y'all since I'm new to this site.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Cool
Old 03-17-2013, 10:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Thank you
Old 03-18-2013, 11:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Welcome to the site. Glad to have a new member in the rc club. The only downside to owning older non-current model rc's is the lack of spare parts, but since you already have quite a few hopefully that won't be an issue any time soon. I've never been into on-road racing as we just don't have many tracks around here built for that, but they are an interesting class i'm sure you'll have fun with. I'm curious to see how well they stack up to todays on-road cars, i'm guessing you'll do quite well with what you have
Old 03-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by jwm2
Welcome to the site. Glad to have a new member in the rc club. The only downside to owning older non-current model rc's is the lack of spare parts, but since you already have quite a few hopefully that won't be an issue any time soon. I've never been into on-road racing as we just don't have many tracks around here built for that, but they are an interesting class i'm sure you'll have fun with. I'm curious to see how well they stack up to todays on-road cars, i'm guessing you'll do quite well with what you have
Yea thank you. I have quite a few parts from the seller. And almost a complete car minus electronics. The Hobbyshop out here in queens NY said that I have nice cars and engines to to go with them. So I'll be fine with these for now. We have a nice track out here too. On/off road tracks. I'm not looking to enter tournaments or anything of that sort just a little friendly fun.