Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree52Likes

If your new and want to say hi, post it here

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 07:43 AM
Super Moderator

Default If your new and want to say hi, post it here

If you are new to the hobby or new to the site and would like introduce yourself, post it here.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Just wanted to say hi

New to RC Tech. And on here because I just recently decided to pickup 1/10th scale touring car and f1.

I haven't driven an rc since 19 years ago and that was 1/10th scale off road.
kukenbolts likes this.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by RicerX1
Just wanted to say hi

New to RC Tech. And on here because I just recently decided to pickup 1/10th scale touring car and f1.

I haven't driven an rc since 19 years ago and that was 1/10th scale off road.
Funny my story very similar Raced stadium trucks when they came out then got into nitro boats now im back trying on road cars.
Caddz likes this.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Tech Initiate

Been out of the hobby for 20 years, brushless, lipo???
I'm learning....
Glad to be here
Caddz likes this.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Tech Rookie

me too, been out of RCs for awhile...started with a RC10, then B3 and a yard sale Losi Jr truck...
Old 03-29-2012, 12:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

22+ year hiatus for me... Picked up a sc10 RS and now Im looking at getting a FTSC10
Old 03-30-2012, 04:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

10 years off for me, been flying planks (planes) for the last 18 months and am over it.

On to SCTR!
Old 03-31-2012, 09:49 AM
Tech Initiate

New to R/C...building some planes and bought an ECX Torment (1/10 SC Truck), so will have lots to do.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:13 PM
Tech Rookie

HI.New to forum but in and out of rc since 80's. Recently a friend bought an old nitro savage off me and showed me his track and his electric cars.Im hooked again.Site full of great info and has been alot of help to me already.Look foreward to b.s.ing and maybe racing some of you in the future.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Default new to the forum

Hi im new to the forum i found you guys via google. ive have my Duratrax Ext2 for a couple years now and i absolutely love it. i love racing as well as my many other hobbies. i just have one question, how do you post a new thread?

thanks guys!
Old 04-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Hey guys

My name is Joe, I am new to this forum and wanted to say hello. I used to have a nitro Traxxas Russler and a Traxxas electric 4 Tec about 7 years ago and I stopped because I didn't have much time for the hobby anymore. I'm glad to say I miss the hobby and I want to make a comeback! This time I want something a little better. I want to learn the hobby way better then I did before. So I hope I can learn a lot through all of you and I hope you can have the patience for me, Thanks -=o)
Old 04-07-2012, 08:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Talking New eager to race

Hi im new here. i own a associated gt2 and tc4 and i am very anxious to find a good place to race. I live in south jersey if anyone knows any good local tracks?
Old 04-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Tech Rookie

hey just joined today, getting back into rc trucks and racing. so far this site has helped with alot a questions that ive had so far i just posted for a exc torment so an suggestions will help thanks.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi, my name is Bob and I really don't want to talk about it. I've been off it for 20 yrs. Now my kids want me to start again. I tell them I can't start again, cause I don't know which gutter I'll end up in.

I had this LMNOP cool plane, with an XYZ engine. Then got into boats with a nice ABC vortx hyper transaxle doohicky fortran hull. It rocked, til the mice got into it in the chicken coop...sucked.

My planes, cept the formentioned mice crap, had a duelly hydroplaned wing torch, which really ruled in 1986. Had that nice Dy-hedril form, with the mono duplex engine from K&B. Cept I kept waxing them with grass burn = sucked. Had to keep replacing the engines...the manufactures wouldn't replace them after I told them I did an inverted "T" in the ground.

So, I'm just gonna say, that ITS not my fault....but I have to keep dropping planes and un-freezing engines because I've not done this in +20 yrs.

~sits down~
Old 04-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Tech Initiate

hello name is donnie. been on a 10 year hiatus with rc cars and just getting back into it. 10 years ago i built a hpi racer 2 with 12ss engine. now i just bought a hpi rs4 3 evo+ and looking to do some on road racing. on road racing seems to be kind of dead here in nor cal(fairfield vacaville vallejo area). but thats what im into. if anyone wants to have some fun just racing around the parking lot, setting up tracks or whatever im down. just pm me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.