Community
Wiki Posts
Search

8th scale xtm

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Tech Rookie

Default 8th scale xtm

heyy guys im not rly new to rc cars but new to 8th scale buggies. Im running an xtm xt2e and was looking for any pointers and advice on running these cars. its pretty much stock with the exception of new tires and new rpm front bumper. im running two 2s lipos in it. its really fast but cant seem to get running super smoothely as i see the other 8th scale buggies at my local track running any hel and pointers are much appreciated thnx.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:51 AM
Tech Regular

What exactly do you mean ?? I like how to take jumps or what ??? handling on XTMs isnt really to good you could provably upgrade the steering servo to help out a bit, other than that slow down on the turns. When you take a jump IF your nose is down like your going to faceplant the car hit the throtle and it will level out. if your nose is up and your going to land on your rear end or top of the car hit the break and that will bring the front end down.