Where are my RC Girls at on this forum?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where are my RC Girls at on this forum?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Where are my RC Girls at on this forum?

I'm new to this forum and just thought I'd find out where the girls were who are into the RC hobby!

Also, to see how many men had their wive's or girlfriends that are into the hobby too!

I've been in the RC world for about 6 months now with my husband and have been painting RC bodies for about a month and a half.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

hey!!! i think me and you are the only ones. my bf plays with planes more then cars.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Originally Posted by BlondeRoxy
I'm new to this forum and just thought I'd find out where the girls were who are into the RC hobby!

Also, to see how many men had their wive's or girlfriends that are into the hobby too!

I've been in the RC world for about 6 months now with my husband and have been painting RC bodies for about a month and a half.
Post them lexan beauties up lets see 'em!
Old 09-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brenda
my bf plays with planes more then cars.

Get rid of him!
Old 09-13-2010, 07:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

My wife races short course truck and im her setup man we are quite a team its the orange and white one in the photo
Attached Thumbnails Where are my RC Girls at on this forum?-016.jpg  
Old 09-13-2010, 09:17 PM
Tech Initiate

hey!!! i think me and you are the only ones. my bf plays with planes more then cars.
Awesome! There sure don't seem to be many girls huh?! My husband and I love the cars and trucks but we haven't really gotten into planes. Which car do you drive?
Old 09-13-2010, 09:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by superblackfoot
My wife races short course truck and im her setup man we are quite a team its the orange and white one in the photo

I think its awesome that you and your wife race together like that! My husband builds the cars and I paint the bodies! lol We haven't gotten into racing much but it looks like fun!
Old 09-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Tech Regular

Awesome! There sure don't seem to be many girls huh?! My husband and I love the cars and trucks but we haven't really gotten into planes. Which car do you drive?
i have a few. 3.3 tmaxx, 3.3 revo, rustler vxl, losi mini lst, 3.3 4tec, 1.5 4tec, electric 4tec, slash vxl, a mini revo vxl i just bought today in the mail and a losi 8ight. but that one mainly sits there. the rest gets the love. im planing on getting the 5b baja. and my friends all think im nuts for having these things. its not "lady like". pfft i dont care!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Tech Initiate

Dang girl! You do like to play with rc cars! lol I love it! Currently I have the rustler but in the past I've had the slash 4x4 as well but I always end up going back to the rustler. lol There is something about how small and cute it is and how stupid fun it is! lol
Old 09-15-2010, 11:49 AM
Tech Initiate

My girlfriend hates R/c's because i have em all over the room...Super nitros FTW
Old 09-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Tech Initiate

lol I understand how the cars can take over the house lol We try to keep everything in the office when possible but sometimes when we need more room the kitchen gets pretty full for a bit while we're working on the cars, but then it all goes back in the office.

Do you like the nitro over the electric? I've only played with electric cars because I didnt want the mess and hastle of the nitro
Old 09-17-2010, 10:14 AM
Tech Adept

lol I understand how the cars can take over the house lol We try to keep everything in the office when possible but sometimes when we need more room the kitchen gets pretty full for a bit while we're working on the cars, but then it all goes back in the office.

Do you like the nitro over the electric? I've only played with electric cars because I didnt want the mess and hastle of the nitro

Thats the best reason not to have a nitro! Nitro's def require much more attention...it gets time consuming. Electerics are just as fast anymore....the biggest difference is the drive train engagement.....electrics engage much quicker cause there is no clutch.
You have a lucky man!
I need a woman that likes r/c...if theres any left.....otherwise all they do is bitch...
Old 09-17-2010, 04:33 PM
Tech Regular

I know I have alot but most of them are second hand from around the area or off eBay. I have a whole room for rc. Like you said, they get everywhere! And I love my nitros and wouldn't trade them for anything. I have problems with my electric cars so nitro isn't much harder to maintaine than electric. But that's just my opinion.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:39 PM
Tech Initiate

I know I have alot but most of them are second hand from around the area or off eBay. I have a whole room for rc. Like you said, they get everywhere! And I love my nitros and wouldn't trade them for anything. I have problems with my electric cars so nitro isn't much harder to maintaine than electric. But that's just my opinion.

I think its awesome that you have so many cars! I love the fact that you have a room dedicated to them too. It makes a world of difference when you have someplace to put them where they dont take over everything! I havent been able to play for the past few days but I think I'm going to find time tomorrow to play!
Old 09-17-2010, 09:56 PM
Tech Regular

lol at first it wasnt a room for cars but after a few months, it got out of hand. i havent played in a while either. works been killing me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.