Wiki Posts
Search

Hi There!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Hi There!

Hey guys, I found this place through 360 RC Speedway and Hobbies website. I am yet to go there but I will soon and I found it through the March 09 issue of RCCA. Well anyway I'm new to here but have been into RC since I was 3 and I'm 13 now. I'm just going to list my main RC's since I have over 24 in total.(the ones I use often or want to use) Brushless Traxxas Slash, Traxxas Nitro Stampede(07 edition), Aquacraft Mini Rio(If only the lakes and ponds weren't frozen), E-Flite Blade MCX, Brushless Losi Micro Desert Truck(the 10250kv motor), Losi Mini LST2.

Soon hopefully, an Associated TC4(hopefully when I get some more money) or a Duratrax Firehammer MT, not sure, the TC4 so I can race it in the stock class or the Firehammer MT to have a larger scale basher.
Remember, those weren't all the ones I own just my favorites or ones that I use often.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stampedekid
Hey guys, I found this place through 360 RC Speedway and Hobbies website. I am yet to go there but I will soon and I found it through the March 09 issue of RCCA. Well anyway I'm new to here but have been into RC since I was 3 and I'm 13 now. I'm just going to list my main RC's since I have over 24 in total.(the ones I use often or want to use) Brushless Traxxas Slash, Traxxas Nitro Stampede(07 edition), Aquacraft Mini Rio(If only the lakes and ponds weren't frozen), E-Flite Blade MCX, Brushless Losi Micro Desert Truck(the 10250kv motor), Losi Mini LST2.

Soon hopefully, an HPI Sprint 2 Sport(hopefully when I get some more money) or a Duratrax Firehammer MT, not sure, the Sprint 2 so I can race it in the stock class or the Firehammer MT to have a larger scale basher.
Remember, those weren't all the ones I own just my favorites or ones that I use often.

Wow, you ought to post a picture of all those rc's together. 24 rc's? You beat my record!
Old 01-28-2009, 10:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HoaRC
Wow, you ought to post a picture of all those rc's together. 24 rc's? You beat my record!
I have to find a room for all of them lol. Is this the same HoaRC from BYT? Well anyway, I'm going to go bash the BL Slash in the snow in a few minutes, if its not freezing rain, I'm gonna take out the camera and get some videos and pictures.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:03 PM
Tech Rookie

wow 24?! I'm only up to 4. the stampede is my favorite though mines fully modified the only thing stock is the rear arms and the tranny case. 3 planes and 1 pos radio shack truck I let my 3yr old play with. to much snow here to play mine just sits and spins out. later