Wiki Posts
Search

TT-01 NEWBIE LOOKING 4 FRIENDS

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Smile TT-01 NEWBIE LOOKING 4 FRIENDS

Hi Everyone

Rookie here, just purchased the latest TT-01 TYPE E (Tamiya) SX-4 WRC! Real excited to run it with some new friends. Also interested to learn from the more experienced TT-01 fanatics out there.

Keen to learn:
- to control my car well
- to upgrade my car
- touring now (.. maybe rally later)

I live in Jurong East. Anybody out there who lives out in the West (preferably) or anywhere else please PM me where and when you guys meet, i'll be keen to meet up.
SMS 92991778.

Cheers!
Old 01-02-2009, 01:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Smile TT-01 Rookie Looking For Friends

Oops! I live in Singapore BTW. Sorry I did not realize i was in a International forum.

Waiting for replies!
Old 01-02-2009, 06:26 AM
Tech Initiate

wattup !! i'm in the US but I just got me a tamiya tb03 and as excited as you are!! Good luck w your tt01....I was going to get a tt01 because the abundance of parts but went a different route...hey but Tamiya kicks aSs, I hope..Well, i'm a rookie too so keep me updated with your hop-ups/setup...laters!
Old 01-02-2009, 08:32 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

be sure to subscribe to the tt01 thread in the onroad forum up top of page. lotta info in there, lotta drifting stuff if ur into that type b/c it is apparently a good cheap platform for the concept. but mostly racing/performance info. another good source of info (and heated arguments) is the tamiya championship thread in the racing forum. gettin the tt01 to run and run well is a bit of a black art. but it can be done. welcome

R