Community
Wiki Posts
Search

your dream RC??

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 07:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Default your dream RC??

what would your dream R/C car,truck,truggy, buggy,MT BE??? let me know becasue I want to buy it. give me a idea of what the best of the best is. thanks for your time.........
Old 01-26-2008, 08:57 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

You're some rich kid who has parents that will buy you anything you want, don't you? And don't say you worked for it by cleaning your room.

If you want to know what the best is, go and look for yourself. Read and compare and see what YOU like and what YOU think is the best. All of you new guys have a million threads that start with "What should I buy?" Every single one. Just go out and look, if you plan to race ask people at your local track what they are racing. Most likely, the majority will have the same car, so you local hobby shop will carry parts. That is what is most important, is that you are able to get parts. That will make it the car that runs the most often and is not broken. (Hey if you are the only guy running, that makes your car the best by default, doesn't it?)

Sorry kid, just had a bad day.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:55 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

damn dude way to be rude to someone fighting for your rights. hes in the military and so am i. no need to get all up in his grill just because he asked a question. sorry if the military tends to make more money then your broke ass. he just wanted to know what everybody likes. my bad for being so BLUNT but absolutly no need to come at him like that.

my altimate dream car would have to be the baddest tricked out tmaxx ever. absolutly everything chrome. no need to race it just to cruise it around sounds stupid but something just to show off. it would be the baddest looking truck ever.

Well good luck and check your pm.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:59 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Me too!!

I have seen on the internet somewhere some tricked out R/C's that have all chrome and I think that is pretty cool. And I would probably do the same, but I would have to beef up the engine and everything under the hood too!!! And thanks for the support, I blasted him on PM!! but that was way cool.. check you PM..
Old 01-28-2008, 05:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)
Default dream

probably a CF chassis with matching led lights in the body and an RC that can run over 100mph..
Old 01-28-2008, 07:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Mine would probably be an HPI Savage SS with custom made carbon fiber everything and an RB 928T. That would be insane, wish I could afford it....
Old 01-29-2008, 04:04 AM
Tech Regular

Default what

what about a flying RC car??
i think some of you will dream this kind of R/c
Old 01-29-2008, 07:33 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by deore
what about a flying RC car??
i think some of you will dream this kind of R/c

that would be bad ass!! have a monster truck r/c car that had some folding wings that popped out with a high torque servo when the car gets to a certain speed say like about around 100mph. and the truck had even more speed to get up to. then you could fly it and and then when you come in to land just fold the wings in and kinda glide to the ground and just start bashing around on the ground. that would be badass!!!!
Old 01-29-2008, 11:49 AM
Tech Adept

I don't give a damn about my rights that you republicans are slowly milking about to begin with. I can go to another country and be provided with just any many rights and freaking health care. Don't get me wrong, I like my home. It's a great place. But don't compare fighting in Iraq or wherever you are to fighting Hitler and Japan, when you are talking about fighting for rights. Fighting for oil is not my right. Military dogs. Good job 'blasting me out' in a private message.

You want to race with you wallet and not with skill and that is not the way to go. You need to practice. And you haven't the slightest idea of anything in RC, you need to get out th.....

wait, I'm not arguing on the internet. I'm just gonna stop.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jheimb4897
I don't give a damn about my rights that you republicans are slowly milking about to begin with. I can go to another country and be provided with just any many rights and freaking health care. Don't get me wrong, I like my home. It's a great place. But don't compare fighting in Iraq or wherever you are to fighting Hitler and Japan, when you are talking about fighting for rights. Fighting for oil is not my right. Military dogs. Good job 'blasting me out' in a private message.

You want to race with you wallet and not with skill and that is not the way to go. You need to practice. And you haven't the slightest idea of anything in RC, you need to get out th.....

wait, I'm not arguing on the internet. I'm just gonna stop.

its people like you is why im in the military. you dont give too shyts about your way off life and how everyone else makes your life better. if there wasnt a military i wouldnt think twice about sending your ass to find. its people like you thaat have NO LIFE. let me tell you something ass hole, just because he has more money that you doesnt mean you have to point him out. maybe he is just looking for the best thing money can buy. have you ever thougth about saving your money. probably not, wait you wouldnt know because your not away from your family 6 to 10 months out of the year. so every paycheck you get goes to your r/c car. when you have nothng else to do like myself you save money, then dick heads like you come along and ruin it all for everyone that has the money to get what they want. sorry if your life is soooo damn hard that you have to bi*ch at someone else because they can get what they want and you cant have it. so before you open the god for saken mouth of your think about what you are saying, before you piss the wrong person off and find that you are the one paying for the hardache. people like you with the selfish attitude ruins the spirit of r/c racers. with you downing the military for someone that is fighting for YOUR LIFE and you make it out to seem that its a damn conspiracy. well hell to me if sounds like you are just like them.(i.e. for your dumb ass a taliban).

enough said!! you start downing the military there will be more than just two people getting on your case about it. thats a promise.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:42 PM
Tech Adept

OOooOOooOOoo, I better shut my mouth before the guy on the internet gets angry with me. And he's in the military so I should keep my mouth shut before he comes to find me, or tells good old Uncle Sam to come knocking at my door.

Please buddy, it's the internet. And it's pointless to tell me how 'gay' I am, and how much you're going to 'kick my ass.' Because guess what, I am entitled to my own opinion, views, dreams, and beliefs. In this country, the Taliban is entitled to their own group and belief, just as Neo-Nazi's are entitled to their own as well. As well as you right-winged Christian people, that forget about that in this country. You forget that everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and beliefs, not just you. That's the great thing about this place, I can do and say whatever I'd like, so can you. You seem to be forgeting that.

One last thing, please learn to speak and spell English, before you try to insult me in it.

Last edited by jheimb4897; 01-30-2008 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-30-2008, 01:09 AM
Tech Rookie

Default ok!!!!

Ok frist off, you have to re read your reply before you tell someone to learn how to read and write english. Second off the military makes the world go around. look at it, it is all about who is helping who fight for what. And anyways, I will race you with my wallet give me 18 months and I'll show up where ever you want to race you. So don't say I need to stop racing with my wallet becasue it is OUR wallet's that puts the R/C on the track and It is going to be your wallet opening to pay me after I mop the floor with my Wallet R/C. So like i siad name a place I'll be there. And I blasted you on Pm because I was trying to give you some respect but I see you don't care so your a piece of #&!*. Ok I'm done with you now stop your
Old 01-30-2008, 03:43 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dieseldog20
that would be bad ass!! have a monster truck r/c car that had some folding wings that popped out with a high torque servo when the car gets to a certain speed say like about around 100mph. and the truck had even more speed to get up to. then you could fly it and and then when you come in to land just fold the wings in and kinda glide to the ground and just start bashing around on the ground. that would be badass!!!!
well thats flying...
Old 01-30-2008, 03:50 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by chado757
Ok frist off, you have to re read your reply before you tell someone to learn how to read and write english. Second off the military makes the world go around. look at it, it is all about who is helping who fight for what. And anyways, I will race you with my wallet give me 18 months and I'll show up where ever you want to race you. So don't say I need to stop racing with my wallet becasue it is OUR wallet's that puts the R/C on the track and It is going to be your wallet opening to pay me after I mop the floor with my Wallet R/C. So like i siad name a place I'll be there. And I blasted you on Pm because I was trying to give you some respect but I see you don't care so your a piece of #&!*. Ok I'm done with you now stop your
very well said... dont mind those kind of personalities.. we are here enjoying the forum and then suddenly this monkey internet guy do not know what he is talking about.... persons like jheimb4897 has no friends that is why he boost up his hatred here..
Old 01-30-2008, 11:52 AM
Tech Adept

It's like screaming at a wall, you people just don't get it, and never will. EVER. Like I said, you've never even ran on a track. It takes track experience to get good, not money. Just because you think you can wheel in a parking lot, doesn't mean you can touch anyone on a track. You think you can BUY 1st place on the podium, and you can't. Those guys are going to eat you alive. You're just too belligerent to understand that I am trying to tell you to get out and take them time to find out what it really takes to race. Not flash dollar signs on waste your money. Your military ideals are crap. There is no talking to you, because you won't understand. And Deore, of course you agree with them because you are one of those right-winged Christian people who think 'rights' are being allowed to say god in school. When rights are the ability to choose not to do so.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.