Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airtronics MT4 with FH4T RXs

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 05:23 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Airtronics MT4 with FH4T RXs

I had a strange issue yesterday at the track. I have two cars with FH4T RXs. I had the radio set for Model 1 (TLR 22-4). I mistakenly turned on car two (TLR 22 3.0) and it started to run - full throttle - even though the radio was not set for Model 2 (TLR 22 3.0). I don't think this should happen. Is this a result of both car's having RXs that are set for FH4T and both cars being bonded to the same TX. I will be more careful in the future. Just wondering if this is a glitch? I tried rebinding both RXs and the phenomenon happens again.
Old 01-07-2017, 06:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

This is common across many brands.

If I'm not mistaken, I think Spektrum is the only brand that has a model matching lockout feature, where the radio saves the UID of the receiver against the model selection. But even then I think only certain radios in their line up have this feature.