Faster charger?

Old 04-03-2016, 11:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Faster charger?

Currently have a Skyrc imax B6AC V2, and it has been a great charger for the last year. However, it is pulling double duty right now. It is charging about 3-8 batteries a day and its about to double since my son got another power wheels and we're hooking up deans to run 4s.

My buddy wants to buy it off me to charge batteries for his drones. He doesn't have a charger and always using mine. So, I figure now is a good time to purchase something that charges faster (currently taking 50min per battery), and maybe even charge two at a time.

What are my options, or what do you recommend?

It needs to be purchasable from Towerhobbies or Amazon for free shipping. Others wise it isn't worth it. Alaska costs an arm and leg!
Old 04-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Amazon has the icharger brand. They go up to 40amp charging. Great products!
Old 04-03-2016, 11:34 PM
JAE
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Of course the icharger duo is the best investment. But, if you need to save money this is an either reverse engineered or rebranded version of an older icharger. Pick up $50 power supply off ebay and can charge 20 amps each channel

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dproduct=70272