Radiopost problems

Old 03-13-2013, 08:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default Radiopost problems

I am racing buggy with a Tekin RS and reedy 17.5 motor. 2 to 3 minutes in the race the radio looses signal and the car of course shuts down has any body experienced this problem of something similar. The speed controller tells me that I have lost signal and when I shutoff the receiver and turn it back on it works fine and in 2 minutes or less same problem and it does it in boosted and blinky.

Can we use another manufactures receiver.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigcracing View Post
I am racing buggy with a Tekin RS and reedy 17.5 motor. 2 to 3 minutes in the race the radio looses signal and the car of course shuts down has any body experienced this problem of something similar. The speed controller tells me that I have lost signal and when I shutoff the receiver and turn it back on it works fine and in 2 minutes or less same problem and it does it in boosted and blinky.

My friends is doing that same thing. Plus
When u walk of the driver stand and get
Closer to car it starts working . I've seen other
Do it also. He has his antenna run out to.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigcracing View Post

A lot of guys have had this problem .....some will tell you that your doing something wrong....but reallly its the radiopost receivers ....there junk.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:56 PM
Tech Initiate

Exclamation Left hand RX

90% this is RX antenna short circuit. The core lead might touch upon the shield. Solution: I changed the co-axial wire on my RTR and the problem was solved. It requires vy accurate soldering and should be done by a mini soldering iron not to overheat the scheme contours...

My question, what surface radio out of G3 i.e Airtronics(Sunwa), Futaba and KoPo... can be converted for the left-hand driver? Thanks....