Radio Post

Old 01-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Suspended

Questions?? Radio Post

Any thoughts on this brand?
Old 01-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Never seen anyone using one who wasn't "sponsored" by them and when those "sponsorships" dried up and extra receivers started to outcost the existing big brand-names, so too did usage of their stuff in my area. I would expect most glowing endorsements to follow to be by racers whose signatures indicate some level of "sponsorship" from RadioPost. Very hard to get a read on a company like that.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I only have experience with their servos and they are some of the best available right now.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I am only sponsored by my wallet. I Love my radiopost radio's. Yes I have two. One for my carpet cars and one for my dirt oval cars. The recievers are not any more expensive than spektrum, Airtronics, futaba, etc. Nice features on the radio and great customer service.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:50 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I also have radiopost radio and servos. I am happy with everything i own from them. And when you do have problems they fix it right away. Great customer service. I would recommend.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thinking about buying one too. Sounds like I won't be sorry...
Old 01-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brettweir78
I am only sponsored by my wallet. I Love my radiopost radio's. Yes I have two. One for my carpet cars and one for my dirt oval cars. The recievers are not any more expensive than spektrum, Airtronics, futaba, etc. Nice features on the radio and great customer service.
+1. One of the most comfortable/adjustable radios I have ever owned. Cheaper and very nice quality. Great balance as well. Held m11x, m12's, 4pks, dx3r, etc. I prefer the ts401. Currently there are 5 guys at our track running radiopost. Not one spronsored.
Receivers are actually cheaper than most other brands. Don't be scared to get the radiopost, most people that comment negative on them have no clue, and are against them because they are a "newer" brand. For the money, they are hard to beat.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

It's great that you guys have had good customer service from them. My experience has been less than stellar to say the least...
Old 01-04-2013, 04:49 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RC*PHREAK
It's great that you guys have had good customer service from them. My experience has been less than stellar to say the least...
yea just recently i had trouble with a brand new 4 channel reciever (i don't recommend buying one, stick with the 5 channel.) but i tried to email radiopost and didnt hear anything back. I started reading in the forums to see if other people had trouble contacting someone as well. well what i found out it you have to email this guy: [email protected]. i sent him an email yesterday morning and he sent one back by mid-day saying he was sorry for my issues and if i sent it in to him he would take care of me. Very nice and fast. In the future try him.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

Greg is who I've been dealing with. I sent in a servo because it crunchy toward full lock in both directions. I got it back in the exact same condition. Supposedly they replaced a bearing and inspected the gears, but it sure feels like nothing was done as the servo has the exact same issue still. When I stripped a gear set on a savox servo they sent me a new one even though supposedly their warrantee doesn't cover stripped gears.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:36 PM
Tech Adept

Greg is who I've been dealing with. I sent in a servo because it crunchy toward full lock in both directions. I got it back in the exact same condition. Supposedly they replaced a bearing and inspected the gears, but it sure feels like nothing was done as the servo has the exact same issue still. When I stripped a gear set on a savox servo they sent me a new one even though supposedly their warrantee doesn't cover stripped gears.
Sorry to hear. I have had nothing but luck with them in my experience. I have had issues, but they always get fixed
Old 01-05-2013, 07:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

I am in the process of switching from a Spektrum DX3R to RadioPost...I am way far from being a sponsored driver so my opinion is very unbiased. I have always run JR radios in the past (still use X9503 heli radio) and Spektrum is basically JR in my opinion. Well I went to a race and run in to a an old friend who was using RadioPost. I held his transmitter and loved the way it fit my hand and the balance of it. I knew right then that was the radio for me. I have a big race this weekend in Savannah that I will still be using my DX3R for because I have not been able to get enough receivers for all the classes I will be running...but after that I will be all RadioPost and will let you know what I think after some hardcore racing.

Last edited by TheRockman; 01-05-2013 at 07:04 AM. Reason: typos
Old 01-05-2013, 07:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

ITS GREAT! i <3 mine...great features....easy menu...easy to control menu....easy adjustments to the wheel position.....can change to lefty right out of box...and it has color! Also you can be a boss and do the screen flip
Old 01-06-2013, 11:41 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Radiopost is awesome. I see what you mean about the guys that run them all being sponsored. I think that was the case when they first came out because it was a new brand and who's gonna buy a new brand that no one runs.
I have known Greg McLaughlin for years and he is a great guy. Always more than happy to help anyone out at the track. Not sure about their customer service cause I've never had any problems with their stuff.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I'm glad to see the positive reviews, I'm considering their ts401 over the airtronics mt-4 mostly because of the lighter and slightly smaller radio post reciever. I just wish I could see one in person, the mt-4 sure looks and feels good. Current radio is a futaba 3pm fasst which is developing steering wheel wear, otherwise it has everything I need it to do. Was also relieved to see RP USA location in Irvine, ca. Not far from home

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.