Wiki Posts
Search

Having trouble binding gt-3b to new flysky receiver

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 02:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Having trouble binding gt-3b to new flysky receiver

Like the title says. Ive got a gt-3b trying to bind to a new reciever. Everything works fine if i use the receiver the radio came with. But cant get the extra new one to bind. I put bind plug in ch 3 and tried speedo in 2 and vcc. Then i pushed buttons on transmitter and receiver and held for a while? Please tell me the proper way to bind this. Thanks
Old 11-20-2012, 07:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Put the bind plug in the channel 3 location on the receiver. Turn on your esc. Now your receiver lights should be flashing. Press and hold the bind button on the transmitter. Turn the transmitter on while still holding the bind button. When the receiver lights stop flashing, let go of the bind button. Remove the bind plug on the receiver. You may need to turn the esc off and back on again to verify it matched up properly.

I have had one receiver on another racer's setup take a few times to bind, not sure why. The other guys thought they were maybe doing it wrong, called me over and it worked when I did it for them. They did say they did the same things I did and it didn't work for them so you may have to repeat the procedure a few times.

If you don't have the manual, you can download a PDF here, just look under the description section. --> http://www.hobbypartz.com/79p-gt3b-carradio-lcd.html
Old 11-20-2012, 10:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc10t4orange
Like the title says. Ive got a gt-3b trying to bind to a new reciever. Everything works fine if i use the receiver the radio came with. But cant get the extra new one to bind. I put bind plug in ch 3 and tried speedo in 2 and vcc. Then i pushed buttons on transmitter and receiver and held for a while? Please tell me the proper way to bind this. Thanks
Check out this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXKC5wffI44