Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Very very dissapointed with Savox

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 06:35 AM
Tech Adept

Default Very very dissapointed with Savox

I bought a pair of 2270 and 2271 servo, the 2271 performed flawlessly till now but the 2270 acted up since brand new. The servo would rock back and forth without control when it began to get warm to the touch. I sent it back to Savox rep in Indonesia and instead of getting a replacement, I was told that they will take care of it but it will take 3-4 months... What gives????
I paid cash when I bought the servo, NOT with 3-4 months payment plan!! I expect to be taken care of properly when I have problem with my BRAND SPANKING new servo, not with 3-4 months warranty procedure!

Lesson learned, if after this public complaint I don't get any response, I will never spend a dime on Savox ever again, I'd rather pay a bit more for proper KO Propo servo.....
Old 09-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Hitec titanium cannot be beat, both in performance and in warranty support (at least in the US).
Old 09-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Im just making a comment.

You stated you sent it back to Indonesia, however that is where your profile says your from. Thats more local to you than sending it from the states.

4 months is not good.

Just me, I would not repurchase something from a company, if I was treated in the same manner that you were.

Good luck.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I guess I don't know who does the warranty or distributing in Indonesia, but here in the US I have had great service from Savox. I had an issue with a 2271 and a 1267 and both werereplace within a week and a half.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

US service from Savox is great. Very quick turnarounds with great customer service. Indonesia must have a different outfit handling it.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:24 AM
Tech Regular

customer service is not a concept in indonesia! you can forget the word warranty too!!
Old 09-18-2012, 06:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I only had 1 experience with Savox customer service and it was top notch. I had a 1256 die the first day I ran it in my Truggy. Emailed savox and was given an address to send it back, within a week later I had a Brand New in the plastic 1256 that has been working flawlessly ever since. Indonesia may be a different story but I can't complain about the company as a whole.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Uwiikz
I bought a pair of 2270 and 2271 servo, the 2271 performed flawlessly till now but the 2270 acted up since brand new. The servo would rock back and forth without control when it began to get warm to the touch. I sent it back to Savox rep in Indonesia and instead of getting a replacement, I was told that they will take care of it but it will take 3-4 months... What gives????
I paid cash when I bought the servo, NOT with 3-4 months payment plan!! I expect to be taken care of properly when I have problem with my BRAND SPANKING new servo, not with 3-4 months warranty procedure!

Lesson learned, if after this public complaint I don't get any response, I will never spend a dime on Savox ever again, I'd rather pay a bit more for proper KO Propo servo.....
Welcome to the club....