Wiki Posts
Search

Nomadio React

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 08:42 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Originally Posted by edgecreations
any idea about what the sensors consist of can you build them? probably yes!! but cant find many leads about them

Bernard
he battery one looks like just a positive and negative wire. you probably could do that one easy

Originally Posted by edgecreations
I agree it definelty needs better batteries what i ask is there is a method to aquire sensor leads
ebay is the best place I have found
Old 06-14-2010, 02:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Cain
he battery one looks like just a positive and negative wire. you probably could do that one easy
Yes the battery one is just positive/negative. Just need an old servo plug.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Tech Regular

There was a guy on the Nomadio forum that was putting together a group buy for temp sensors. He evidenty was savvy enough with electronics to locate some suppliers to build some sensors. I was down to buy three temp sensors from him as were several others. Unfortunately, the forum website was pulled before he could get the sensors produce and everybody lost contact with him, . I think I have a couple of the voltage sensors and speed sensors that I dont use that I would be willing to sell for a song or trade for some new temp sensors. The on board temp sensor is just fantastic and beats the sox off of using a temp gun.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Tech Adept

I have a react and 2 transcievers, anybody interested in purchasing it PM me. switching to spectrum DX3S
Old 06-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Tech Adept

Default pt1000

I am technically savvy myself and found some schematics awaiting parts to arrive and will construct the temp sensors - if they will work I will post about the tempreture sensors I made them without any issues and they work great

PT 1000 are used as tempreture sensors
Old 06-27-2010, 01:08 AM
Tech Master

Mine just blew out a capacitor on the board. Now if i could figure out what C33 was I could replace it. Since I probably can't I will be selling two receivers. E-mail me if you're interested.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:36 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

I'd give Nomadio a call. worse thing they could say is they won't tell you. But since you are not asking for service or anything, maybe they'll help.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:55 PM
Tech Adept

Default Nomadio

the problem is that if a capacitor blew definetly there was a voltage issue ie the regulator failed this could have happened if you were using a battery pack other than nomadio specified - the transmitter i bought gave me a 6v pack altough the transmitter works well it surely stress it out the main regulator

Bernard
Old 08-20-2010, 06:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

interesting video for all the nomadio users:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUZHF...eature=channel
Old 09-21-2010, 07:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

wow, the transmitter battery is big enough to last a month i bet.? seriously is that a real video. you should always mount your rec on some sort of cushion. i just use puffy tape. (can't think of the real name)
Old 10-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc_racer1
I have a react and 2 transcievers, anybody interested in purchasing it PM me. switching to spectrum DX3S
is transciever same as receiver?
Old 11-06-2010, 05:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bew79
is transciever same as receiver?
Yes it is.

If anyone wants to they can run a bec with a lipo as well. I have done this for the last few years and it works great. I had to dremel some of the plastic in the battery tray, but easy job. I went a step further recently and hard wired the regulator into an empty space in the handle of the radio. No more pluggin and unplugging the bec
Old 11-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

has any one had the problem with their react where the led on the transceiver blinks and the transmitter isn't controlling it. do i need a new transceiver? i would get one from a-main while they're still available as i love this radio. i just put a life batt in the transmitter and it works great but now i'm having this problem ..
Old 12-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

bump, anyone,,,anyone. it won't rebind and the led on the trans. seems to be a code by the way it blinks, but nothing in the manual discusses this. i have anew trans on the way, hopefully that fixes my problem..
Old 12-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

got my new transceiver today. soo far sooo good..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.