Wiki Posts
Search

JR xs3/RS300 and Hitec 7955TG servo compatibility issue! PLEASE HELP

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 02:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default JR xs3/RS300 and Hitec 7955TG servo compatibility issue! PLEASE HELP

Hello everyone, I'm using a JR xs3 transmitter & RS300 synthesized receiver with a hitec 7955TG digital servo. The servo chatters whenever the power is on and it only turns about 20% of the rotation it's supposed to when I turn left (turning right is fine).

I suspected the problem was with the servo but it works perfectly fine (no chatter, turns both ways fully) with a futaba 3PM transmitter & r133f receiver. The JR xs3 and RS300 seem to be working fine also...however, I'm not 100% sure about this since I don't have any servos to test it with besides the hitec 7955 (xs3/rs300 is not compatible with futaba servos).

Does anyone have this problem or has a solution to this issue? Is this a general compatibility issue with JR tx/rx with other non-JR servos? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you and happy holidays!