Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Hobbypartz.com?????????? >

Hobbypartz.com??????????

Hobbypartz.com??????????

Old 02-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Thanks,
I have actually had several orders since that last post and everything has been wonderful as usual. I sometime read on the forums that stock updates are not fast enough, but personally I have only had that one issue and I got my refund fast.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I just ordered some batteries from Hobbypartz and was extremely satisfied. Great prices and fast shipping.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by burnineyes
Thanks,
I have actually had several orders since that last post and everything has been wonderful as usual. I sometime read on the forums that stock updates are not fast enough, but personally I have only had that one issue and I got my refund fast.

Thanks guys! I will continue to monitor this forum to make sure things are rocking for everyone that shops at HobbyPartz.com!
Attached Thumbnails Hobbypartz.com??????????-yhst-62196343123315_2140_41008188.jpg   Hobbypartz.com??????????-yhst-62196343123315_2140_69187656.jpg   Hobbypartz.com??????????-yhst-62196343123315_2141_62122720.jpg  
Old 02-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by hobbypartz
Thanks guys! I will continue to monitor this forum to make sure things are rocking for everyone that shops at HobbyPartz.com!
Hello everyone especially Hobbypartz,

What I would like to see more from Hobbypartz, more descriptive(turns) and usage(purposes) on either tacon and leopard brushless motor. Also import more of those 17.5 and 21.5 spec XERUN motor that can be seen from Hobbywing.com.

I love Gens ace 5000 40c lipo that I obtained other day and more is on way to me! You guys rocks!
Old 02-08-2011, 10:31 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by yamSHO
Hello everyone especially Hobbypartz,

What I would like to see more from Hobbypartz, more descriptive(turns) and usage(purposes) on either tacon and leopard brushless motor. Also import more of those 17.5 and 21.5 spec XERUN motor that can be seen from Hobbywing.com.

I love Gens ace 5000 40c lipo that I obtained other day and more is on way to me! You guys rocks!
By descriptive(turns) and usage(purposes), do u mean u want to see a more detailed product page?

And what's the 17.5 and 21.5 popular among? I've just reported this to my boss and hopefully he'll get right to it...We do have some new Hobbywing stuffs on the way...u will see our updates on Facebook

Thanks
Tommy
Old 02-08-2011, 10:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by hobbypartz
By descriptive(turns) and usage(purposes), do u mean u want to see a more detailed product page?

And what's the 17.5 and 21.5 popular among? I've just reported this to my boss and hopefully he'll get right to it...We do have some new Hobbywing stuffs on the way...u will see our updates.

Thanks
Tommy
Thanks for a quick response here!

Yes more details on what turns and what its target usage for, however I do see there is quite several motor with descriptive details and usages. for instance from your site on Tacon brushless, I have been interested in obtaining this particular one... (Tacon 3650 Brushless Motor 2230KV for 1/10th On-Road RC Cars) it does tell purpose usage is for, but what turns is it? Its KV implying that its around 17.5 ballpark but I am not for sure.

Yes, most local racers run 17.5 club specs, common use for expert sedan but within specs also as for 21.5 club specs RCGT or World stock sedan club races.
Thanks Paul.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm reading quite a few posts about display issues and other issues with the Sky B6ac charger as well as the Thunder AC6 charger. Have they resolved these issues or is there another comparable charger you would recommend? I don't feel like buying one only to pay to ship it back within two weeks as many have posted on your forum. Thanks!!