Wiki Posts
Search

LRP service sucks

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 02:27 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default LRP service sucks

this is how LRP treat their consumer. 5 months and problem still not resolve!

QUANTUM PRO REV SMOKED
von charlessito am 29. Apr 2009, 11:14

1.QUANTUM PRO REV
was doing my normal setting up before a race ,plug in the batt and test run, everything seems to be working properly but suddenly white smoke came out from the esc. unplug and found burning smell.
all my wire are correct as I have been using it for the last few months can LRP tell me what to do? should I carry on using it?

2. QUANTUM SPORT
My quantum sport keep cutting off power,it has been running fine for a year or two but now it keep cutting off power can LRP tell me what should I do with it?charlessito

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: QUANTUM PRO REV SMOKED
von charlessito am 30. Apr 2009, 17:31

I have email TOYKAR our local distibutor but they dont seems to bother,they are famous for not replying to customers and this is not the first time I email them. They never reply! When they do reply they take years to get it done,ask any singapore LRP users!
I dont mind paying for the return as long as LRP is going to check my esc!charlessito

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUANTUM PRO REV SMOKED
von AndreasMyrberg-LRP am 5. Mai 2009, 08:07

Hi Carlessito

Please send it back to LRP, with filled out warranty cards and attached sales receipt.
Also include a failure descriotion and address the parcel to me, then I will discuss with our service department and also contact Toykar in Singapore.

Thank you.

/AndreasAndreasMyrberg-LRP

von charlessito am 6. Mai 2009, 15:36

Thanks Andreas, what is the address I should send to?charlessito

von charlessito am 29. Jun 2009, 17:32

Andreas it has been three months since I send back to you. Anynews yet?charlessito

von charlessito am 2. Sep 2009, 11:49

Andreas it has been four months since I send back my LRP esc for servicing. Can you kindly update me what is the outcome? At least inform me of what is going on ,do I have to pay for the returns or what. Customers service is surely lack in LRP,if it was a Ko I would have got it in one months.
Charles Sito
[email protected]
Blk 650 Yishun ave 4
#02-473
Singapore 760650charlessito

von AndreasMyrberg-LRP am 3. Sep 2009, 08:50

Hi Charles,

Just checked here at Service and there are no sales receipt and only 1 warranty card filled out, but not completely filled out.
I even wrote above that this needs to be included!

Anyway, Toykar will get in contact with you at the end of this week.

/AndreasAndreasMyrberg-LRP

von reqq am 11. Sep 2009, 16:36

:/ This doesnt sound good.. 4 months+ to get new ESC. Read people that burned Tekin and Castle Creations ESCs and they got new ones directly without questions asked. Fast service is critical, hobby racers cant have extra ESCs lying around all the time. 4 months+ is alot of wasted time you cant race. Was thinking of the new LRP for my 1/8 brushless but now i really start to choice other brand :/reqq

von charlessito am 14. Sep 2009, 03:50

Hi Andreas, it has been two weeks and Toykar did not contact me. I have told you before that our local support sucks big time.
If LRP give lifetime warrenty to its product ,I dont see why the need of warrenty card and sales recipt? Who keeps track of their sales recipt ? I cannot even remember which company I brought my ESC from. If LRP is going to charge for the return of my esc ,just let me know the cost. Forget about Toykar . I send my esc direct to you not Toykar. If LRP is not going to warrenty my esc then let me know and help me throw it in the dustbin. I will move on from here.

Charles Sito
Singapore
Blk 650 Yishun Ave 4 #02-473
Singapore 760650
65 96483483
[email protected]arlessito

von charlessito am 3. Okt 2009, 14:57

Hi Andreas, it has been 5 months and my issue is still not being resolve!
Do LRP take this long to settle a simple issue?
I believe as a consumer I reserve the right to know what is LRP going to do about my ESC.
Put yourself into my shoe, your customers send back a faulty esc for you to repair ,instead of a stright cut answer,you are giving me excuse of my local hobby shop not responding. Singapore is just 24km in length,it just need to take 30mins to travel from one end to the other end. If my local hobby shop want to respond,all it takes is just a phone call away.
My issue here is I send it back to LRP and hope that LRP is not like my local hobby shop. Is it so diffuclt for you to get my esc being repair? I already told you that I am wiling to pay for all necessary repair and shipping coast back to Singapore. Just tell me how much.

Charles Sito
Singapore
Blk 650 Yishun Ave 4 #02-473
Singapore 760650
65 96483483
[email protected]

http://www.lrp.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5056
Old 10-10-2009, 07:00 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

This is unacceptable customer service.

I hope you bought another esc to use in the meantime instead of waiting for LRP. Good luck!
Old 10-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Yeah I feal your pain the customer service isnt realy much better here either. Took them well over a month of me calling them to get my motor repaired!!!!
I realy think a company this big would have repairs done quickly. I have never had to wait this long for any warranty repiar anywhere else.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Go Tekin for you next ESC. Customer service is Amazing, even all the way over here in Australia. No matter who you bought it from seems that Tekin USA try to get you going as soon as possible.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

thanks bro,ya heard alot about tekin. I am using norvak for my brushless and KO propo for my brushed for the time being.
I think most big company are more interested in making money then making their customers happy,forgeting that without value customers their branding will die off sooner or later.