Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
LRP A.I.  brushless speed control >

LRP A.I. brushless speed control

LRP A.I. brushless speed control

Old 05-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Tech Addict

Default LRP A.I. brushless speed control

Hello all I was wondering about LRP's A.I. brushless speed control. What I would like are people's opinion's who have had some experience. I just need something that will be good enough for playing and for some mild stock-class club racing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also any links in this forum that deal with this speed control would be great as well.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Tech Addict

ttt
Old 05-07-2009, 05:28 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I've got the 13.5T system in my XXX-T, and it works great. Haven't had any problems with it. The only downside is no reverse lockout, but for messing around and club racing it should be fine.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by zippy_91 View Post
I've got the 13.5T system in my XXX-T, and it works great. Haven't had any problems with it. The only downside is no reverse lockout, but for messing around and club racing it should be fine.
That sucks that it doesn't have a reverse lockout. I really like brakes only for racing. I was also considering going with the Novak Havoc combo, but it seems that quite a few guys on here are having issues with theirs. Are there any other modestly-priced sensored combos out there on the market?
Old 05-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by henry View Post
That sucks that it doesn't have a reverse lockout. I really like brakes only for racing. I was also considering going with the Novak Havoc combo, but it seems that quite a few guys on here are having issues with theirs. Are there any other modestly-priced sensored combos out there on the market?
You can order directly from Novak a refurbished GTB combo for 150 I believe. Then you could run almost whatever motor you want....
Old 05-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Derry View Post
You can order directly from Novak a refurbished GTB combo for 150 I believe. Then you could run almost whatever motor you want....
Really? By combo you mean ESC and motor? That sounds like a great deal thank you!!
Old 05-09-2009, 12:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by henry View Post
Really? By combo you mean ESC and motor? That sounds like a great deal thank you!!
Yup..esc and motor.