Search

DX3.0 HELP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Exclamation DX3.0 HELP!!!!

Hi all,
I am new to the forum and hobby and i picked up a slash and a RC10B4 to get me started. Obviously because i have 2 cars i went out and bought a DX3.0 and a second rx(sr3001). i started with the slash. i plugged in the esc and the steering servo, held the bind button and powered up the LED flashes like it is supposed to. Hold the bind button on the Tx and power up. Let go when the LED flashes twice and it flashes for a sec and goes solid. i tried holding it as well. needless to say the Rx continues indefinitely in bind mode and no control of anything. i have tried the second sr3001 the i picked up and same thing happens... i even let it sit there and blink for 5 mins to no avail.

i believe that i followed the directions to a T. After and hour of refusing to use them of course...

Looking for any ideas that might be out there.

Thanks in advance!