Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
LRP Quantum Competition 2 ESC?? >

LRP Quantum Competition 2 ESC??

LRP Quantum Competition 2 ESC??

Reply

Old 01-27-2009, 02:27 PM
  #1  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (77)
 
meon99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,148
Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)
Default LRP Quantum Competition 2 ESC??

is it a good ESC?? can i run lipo with it?? or can i run brushless motor with it? Thanks in advace.
meon99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:57 PM
  #2  
Tech Master
iTrader: (52)
 
LIVipers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Massapequa Park
Posts: 1,294
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by meon99 View Post
is it a good ESC?? can i run lipo with it?? or can i run brushless motor with it? Thanks in advace.
It is a very good esc. You will be able to run Li-Po batteries but just be aware that there is no LVC (Low Voltage Cutoff) so you will have to monitor your battery carefully. As soon as you feel the car start to slow down you have to stop driving immediately to prevent damage to the Li-Po. Also it is a brushed only esc, no brushless.
LIVipers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:22 PM
  #3  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (77)
 
meon99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,148
Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by LIVipers View Post
It is a very good esc. You will be able to run Li-Po batteries but just be aware that there is no LVC (Low Voltage Cutoff) so you will have to monitor your battery carefully. As soon as you feel the car start to slow down you have to stop driving immediately to prevent damage to the Li-Po. Also it is a brushed only esc, no brushless.
Thanks, actually someone owns me money, couldn't pay me back and gave this esc to me... for the value of 20 bucks...........
meon99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:51 PM
  #4  
Tech Master
iTrader: (52)
 
LIVipers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Massapequa Park
Posts: 1,294
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by meon99 View Post
Thanks, actually someone owns me money, couldn't pay me back and gave this esc to me... for the value of 20 bucks...........
Not bad for $20. You could probably turn it around and sell it for at least $60 if it is in good shape.
LIVipers is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service