Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi DSM 2.4 and traxxas problems

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Novak sells the SS speed controller/motor that are specifically designed to work with Spread Spectrum radio gear.... there must be a reason for it!
Old 05-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just a suggestion but maybee it is your throtle trim?
Old 05-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This might seem like an odd question, but how close is the transmitter to the vehicle when it glitches? I have a JR Z-1 radio with a Spektrm Pro module. It's been used with a variety of Spektum receivers, brushed and brushless ESC's and servos. If I get the radio to close to the vehicle, I may or may not get a random glitch. Move the radio a few feet away and all is well. I've had no other problems, never had any other glitches. I've used this radio with a Losi receiver so the systems are the same.

I use my system in a stock (XL-5 equipped) Slash and except for that problem it runs fine.

Another thing. When you talk to manufactures, you need to take some of what the say with a grain of salt. When you tell them A's stuff won't work with B's stuff, A blames B and B blames A. You just got to work it out for your self and some times some combos that should work together just don't.