Wiki Posts
Search

Radio HELP

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 11:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Radio HELP

My radio worked fine on Friday got it out today and was going to add another buggy the reciever would bind and all was good untill I hooked servos up to it it went crazy jerking and stuff like that it would not center so I put it back on the buggy that it was allready working on same problem. Went to the monitor screen and the bars for throttle and steering were maxxed out to the left or right and if you bump the wheel it jumps from side to side same with the throttle.Have you seen this on any others It is the Spektrum DX3R Thanks Chris
Old 08-14-2008, 11:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

My radio worked fine on Friday got it out today and was going to add another buggy the receiver would bind and all was good until I hooked servos up to it it went crazy jerking and stuff like that it would not center so I put it back on the buggy that it was already working on same problem. Went to the monitor screen and the bars for throttle and steering were maxed out to the left or right and if you bump the wheel it jumps from side to side same with the throttle. Thanks Chris
Old 08-14-2008, 11:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

well first of all, you have to put the trim on 0 so it is perfectly centered, and if this is an electric car you will want to reset the speed control

the trims should be at 0 and then you adjust from there

what radio is it?