Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best matcher for EP4600 cells

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 05:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

check out team power push, tony's stuff is always fast, and always on the most current technology. I just ordered my packs and they are great. pm me if you wan this number or check out his site.

http://www.teampowerpush.com/

they have the best stuff out there, if you call tony tell him I sent you and that you are just looking for some club level packs, they will be cheaper than anywhere
Old 12-10-2007, 08:56 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Michael#81
I recently purchased some from team express and used them this weekend and I was very pleased with them. They have awesome #'s and are matched very close.

I would check into them. Here is the website.
www.tmxpress.net
+1 on that, I just got 2 packs from team express and they have great numbers and they are very reasonably priced. I haven't had time to use them yet but they look very promising
Old 12-10-2007, 10:01 AM
sg1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Check out Team Scream. Good stuff! I ran 1 pack all week and never had a problem. Smyka ran them for the first time and won the a-main 1/12 stock and we qualified 2nd and 3rd.
Wayne
Old 12-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Exclamation

Ok, I can't resist. Shameless plug for myself. I'm selling my top rated 6 cell packs for $62.99 with reasonable shipping charges. 4 Cell packs are $42.99 Batteries are never more than a month old in fact everything I have right now is less than 1 week old - just received them Wednesday. My packs are all 460 to 487 runtime, 1.230+ volts - EP4600 cells. Zapped and extra shrink wrapped so you don't have to mess with it and the battery label is protected.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:38 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by sg1
Check out Team Scream. Good stuff! I ran 1 pack all week and never had a problem. Smyka ran them for the first time and won the a-main 1/12 stock and we qualified 2nd and 3rd.
Wayne
An idea what "batch" they have,the TSR 4600? are they ****08**** or maybe ****M III****
Old 02-05-2008, 02:57 AM
Tech Adept

Questions??

Hello everyone,

I am new to this board and just getting into the hobby. How long does the "match" last? I heard from people in my track that after several dozen runs, the cells may no longer "match".

Any one has experience about this?

Thanks.

Old 02-05-2008, 03:53 AM
Tech Initiate

From my experience with batteries is the performance difference between matched and unmatched cells today are practically the same, the only difference is that the matched cells will last you longer as in the cells wont go dead after a month.
I am noticing that as my matched packs get older, the voltage drops but the runtime increases

I am not very impressed with the 4600's, I am running 5cell and i am getting more runtime out of my old Schumacher team pack IB4200's then the IB4600's

the Orion batteries well, just appear to be an alternative to the IB's but the new EP4200 are the way to go.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks for the feedback. I have tried GP3600, IB4200 and IB4600. I must say the IBs are not lasting as long on punch and my IB4200 (after 20 charges) are already falling flat. I am no longer able to fully charge them but I only charge them at 5A. I am getting the new discharger from Tekin to try if it helps.

I am running 6 cells (all unmatched) and will be trying EPs for 5 cell next round.