Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Hobbywing XR10 Justice ESC - Calibration not possible? >

Hobbywing XR10 Justice ESC - Calibration not possible?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hobbywing XR10 Justice ESC - Calibration not possible?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2023, 07:55 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Hobbywing XR10 Justock ESC - Calibration not possible?

Greetings,

I just received my XR10 Justock and I'm having issues entering calibration mode. I've read the manual, many posts and watched various videos, but none of them seem to refer to my specific issue.

When I try to calibrate the throttle range, I turn on the radio (a Flysky FS-G7P), press the ESC “SET” button, power on the ESC and immediately it starts to jerk/stutter while I'm holding the button (I didn't see this in any video/post). I can't find the way to enter the calibration mode. The only time I see the green LED is when I reset to factory the settings (holding the “SET” button for 3 seconds).

The radio doesn't have variable speed for the servo outputs. Throttle channel output seems correct. I've tried reversing the channel. Same result.

I did the servo test in the throttle channel of the radio and it works, apparently, fine. It moves to one side when full throttle, then stops at center position when I release the throttle, and moves to the opposite side when I apply the brake.

Any help is appreciated. Good day.
​​​​​

Last edited by kikerumbo; 07-13-2023 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Righting a wrong