Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fantom Facts Machine v3 components?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2023, 05:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default Fantom Facts Machine v3 components?

Search isn't working, sorry.

I accidentally fried my Facts Machine v3 last night. One too many power sources in my work area and I accidentally plugged in the 24v to my ts100 into the Facts Machine. Oops. It was instant smoke and bad smells. Anyway, I opened it up and it looks like it fried two voltage regulators. Now these are small, maybe 4mm x 2mm. They have numbers on the top, 9BMN and 9B27. I was able to find a reference to the 9B27 and it comes up as a 3.3v LDO voltage regulator. Seems like the part so I ordered a few. However I can't find any reference to the 9BMN. My gut tells me it should be the same type of component, but 5v since I think that is what the hall effect sensors require. I am curious if anyone knows for sure what those components are. I'm going to call Fantom, but I don't expect much help there.