RcNewbi

Old 08-13-2020, 06:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Default RcNewbi

Can any one give me some help? I'm new to the rc world, I recently came across a Traxxas tmax it's an older model not electric. But I've been cleaning it up and trying to get it to run. The only thing is I'm pretty sure the controller has what looks to b like water damage. I was wondering if it was possible to buy a second hand one or a new one would tht work ? And where would I find one available at? Thanks for your time and help any one that can help plz reply
Old 08-14-2020, 05:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

I would recommend Radiolink or HobbyPorter for a decent low budget system, if you want to go higher quality than any of the following brands are safe bets too: HiTec,KOPropo, Sanwa, Futaba

Which surface radio system is the best?

I personally choose to stay away from FlySky and Spektrum, they were unreliable for me
Old 08-14-2020, 09:23 AM
Tech Master

Like Bill I agree with. You being a Newbie, look into DollarHobbyz.com. They have Traxxas TX &RX. for cheap. Try to bundle less than a $80-90.

Last edited by Geezatec; 08-14-2020 at 07:47 PM.