Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Flysky FS-i6 high error *HELP* >

Flysky FS-i6 high error *HELP*

Flysky FS-i6 high error *HELP*

Old 06-21-2020, 05:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Flysky FS-i6 high error *HELP*

Hi All,

I'm pulling my hair out trying to solve this issues with my Flysky system.

I have an FS-i6 transmitter and mix of FS-IA6and IA6B receivers and no matter what I do I am getting high error rates at really low distances.

The issue has caused a few crashes now and its driving me nuts! the problem just seemsed to appear one day after I had been flying for around 18 months without any issues.

I replaced the transmitter as I thought that might be the issues after I had dropped it but with the new transmitter, a brand new receiver and across all my models I still get the problem.

I'm seeing errors of 20-30% at around 30m (100ft), and it can spike higher. Even when standing close to the planes I'm getting 3-5%.

I thought maybe the weather radar system near my flying area might be interfering (not that it should with digital) but when I go 3 hours out to the city to the country the results aren't much better (slightly better)

I've tried re-orienting my antenna and they are well away from the ESC and any other wiring.

Im at a loss and can't find anyone else that has had this issue!

Please Help!
Old 02-26-2021, 12:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Any answers

Originally Posted by Chocierocks
Hi All,

I'm pulling my hair out trying to solve this issues with my Flysky system.

I have an FS-i6 transmitter and mix of FS-IA6and IA6B receivers and no matter what I do I am getting high error rates at really low distances.

The issue has caused a few crashes now and its driving me nuts! the problem just seemsed to appear one day after I had been flying for around 18 months without any issues.

I replaced the transmitter as I thought that might be the issues after I had dropped it but with the new transmitter, a brand new receiver and across all my models I still get the problem.

I'm seeing errors of 20-30% at around 30m (100ft), and it can spike higher. Even when standing close to the planes I'm getting 3-5%.

I thought maybe the weather radar system near my flying area might be interfering (not that it should with digital) but when I go 3 hours out to the city to the country the results aren't much better (slightly better)

I've tried re-orienting my antenna and they are well away from the ESC and any other wiring.

Im at a loss and can't find anyone else that has had this issue!

Please Help!
I have started to have the same problem with my Flysky fsi6. Did you ever figure out the problem?