Wiki Posts
Search

Problem with iCharger 308 Duo

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 06:31 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Problem with iCharger 308 Duo

Hi All,
I have an icharger 308 Duo. Yesterday, I faced some issues with the charger while charging as well as discharging. Below is the step by step procedure that I followed while charging and discharging:
Charging:
1. I connected the banana plugs into the Channel 1 of icharger and other end at my Li-ion battery pack. I have also connected the balance leads. Both the balance leads and output voltage read the voltages.

2. I ran the Li-ion charge program which was set at 4A Fast Balance mode.

3. It started to charge for 1-2 seconds.

4. After 4 seconds, it showed me the error 1301 - check connection error.

PS: I have checked the connector and my power supply both are working. I have been using the same from past 1 month with no issues.

Discharging:
1. Keeping the connections same as before, I ran it for Li-ion discharging at 5A.

2. It started to discharge, gradually increasing the current to 1A.

3. As soon as it reached near 1A current, it showed me the discharge is done at 3.872v, although the discharge voltage was set at 3v.

Kindly help me resolve this issue so that I can get the charger up and running quickly.
Thanks.
Old 10-01-2018, 08:25 AM
Tech Addict

try all your connectors on another i charger.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:12 PM
Tech Rookie

@rcbuggy88 Thanks for replying. I have checked the connectors. They are working fine. But, when I opened the charger one of the diode showed continuity with the multimeter. Is it abnormal? If it is, then can you help me with its specs? I have attached the pic of the diode.
Thanks.