Need help please!

Old 12-10-2017, 03:42 PM
  #1  
Tech Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1
Default Need help please!

I just installed the HOBBYWING QUICRUN 1060 Brushed 60amp ESC! When I turn it on I can only turn the wheels and canít get and throttle response! Iíve got the TITIAN 12T550 motor and a SPEEDPACK 3300mAh 7.2v Ni-MH battery
Anewby100 is offline  
Old 12-11-2017, 04:22 AM
  #2  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Austin,TX
Posts: 4,907
Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Anewby100 View Post
I just installed the HOBBYWING QUICRUN 1060 Brushed 60amp ESC! When I turn it on I can only turn the wheels and canít get and throttle response! Iíve got the TITIAN 12T550 motor and a SPEEDPACK 3300mAh 7.2v Ni-MH battery
Be sure LVC is disabled.. might have to move jumper settings as shown in manual
billdelong is offline  
Old 12-11-2017, 11:09 AM
  #3  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 74
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Anewby100 View Post
I just installed the HOBBYWING QUICRUN 1060 Brushed 60amp ESC! When I turn it on I can only turn the wheels and canít get and throttle response! Iíve got the TITIAN 12T550 motor and a SPEEDPACK 3300mAh 7.2v Ni-MH battery
Have you calibrated it?
jkaetz is offline  
Old 12-11-2017, 03:01 PM
  #4  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Austin,TX
Posts: 4,907
Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)
Default

it should auto calibrate every time the ESC is turned on... very important not to move the throttle during the calibration sequence when it's turned on... wait for the series of beeps to indicate cell count and then it's ready to go.
billdelong is offline  
Old 12-12-2017, 10:12 AM
  #5  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 74
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by billdelong View Post
it should auto calibrate every time the ESC is turned on... very important not to move the throttle during the calibration sequence when it's turned on... wait for the series of beeps to indicate cell count and then it's ready to go.
How would it autocalibrate? Most ESCs only look for neutral, not full throttle and full brake.
jkaetz is offline  
Old 12-12-2017, 10:20 AM
  #6  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Austin,TX
Posts: 4,907
Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jkaetz View Post
How would it autocalibrate? Most ESCs only look for neutral, not full throttle and full brake.
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/01...03ENG.pdf?3141

Originally Posted by HobbyWing Manual
Calibrate the throttle range. Turn on the ESC switch, set the throttle stick to the neutral point and then wait 3 seconds for the completion of throttle range self - calibration; Beep sound emits if the self - calibration is successfully passed, then the ESC is ready to run.
I have seen some Tx's present problems if you adjust the trim to far from center/zero position, also seen problems with 50/50 throttle config moved to 70/30 for the forward/reverse throw
billdelong is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.