2015 ROAR On Road Nito Super Regionals Region 1&2

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2015 ROAR On Road Nito Super Regionals Region 1&2

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 07:46 AM
Tech Regular

WOW!! What a Great Super Regional"s !!! What a great end of the season !!! I would like to take this time to Thank all of the people who worked behind the scene and at the track setting up the track equipment and prepping the track all season long great job by All. THANK YOU To Ralph, Tom SR, Tom Jr,Alex (The Best R/C Announcer in Racing), Jamie C , Big Phil, and All of the people who helped put on a great racing Season For All of the Hard Work. I say this because I personal know what it takes to run a track because I did this for over twelve seasons at the Edison Model R/C Club.

I hope we can have a race track next season in the New York Area to race Onroad Nitro 1/8 ,1/10 and GT .

Hope to see all of you soon

Thanks Again
Joe Hose Szebenyi
Old 09-23-2015, 06:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tbaffer
here's a link to 300 pictures of Sundays event. http://img.gg/Y4b9JLq
I am working on the videos from the mains on Sunday.
Great Pics Tom Thanks!
Old 09-23-2015, 06:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Thank you!

What an event this was! It all has been said already but again I'd like to say thank you to all who have contributed to make this North East Spring/Summer Season so amazing!
Ralphie you're the man what can I say you can sit back and look at the results of your efforts... You fought for Floyd and you got us the ways to enjoy this hobby which we love so much. Tom you stepped up when the racers needed you and as usual you did your thing, flawlessly. And thanks for the pictures! Alex The Best in the Biz! Period! Your gift of Gab and your race directing skills make our races even more special! Jamie Corrado who took care of the traction, Ralphie and Mike Cruz for blowing the track... Thank you. Also to all racers who participated in cleaning the track all season long!

Big shout out to Steel Reign, Jermaine Mitchell and Ray Boogie who have been taking videos all season so we could enjoy the show once back home!
Old 09-24-2015, 03:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Great to see so many racers step up at the Regionals, so I will have to step up my setup game with a proper setup station/board, and digital caliper, just like Ralph/Phil suggested.... Eying things out won't cut it anymore ... Cheers.....
I also want to think those who cleaned up the track after the Regionals. They made it easy for me to totally clean the rest of the stuff so we can still practice in a clean environment. Like Yogi said:" It ain't over til it's over".....
Old 09-25-2015, 09:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Any of u guys happen to see my body is left it under the drivers stand for the main as a backup my be someone picked it up?
Old 09-25-2015, 01:36 PM
Tech Champion

I found a new 8scale body (yellow/Orange) under the driverstand on Monday... I put it in the trash can(on the side) that's next to the driverstand.... Sorry Ralph.... I don't race 8scales....lol... It should still be there now.....
Old 09-25-2015, 02:31 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
I found a new 8scale body (yellow/Orange) under the driverstand on Monday... I put it in the trash can(on the side) that's next to the driverstand.... Sorry Ralph.... I don't race 8scales....lol... It should still be there now.....
Bert u should know my colors by now!!!!!!!
Bad Bert bad bad bert!!!!!
Old 09-25-2015, 03:46 PM
Tech Champion

Well, when I showed up on Monday, there were lots of ruined bodies there, and I only know your old body colors... That one looked like Walo painted it....lol...So you know where I'm gonna put it....ahahah.....
Don't get mad Ralph, I would have thrown away a new Xray NT1 2015(Coach's ride) the same....lol... I AM ASSOCIATED FOR LIFE !!! PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE.....LOL.....
Old 09-25-2015, 03:50 PM
Tech Addict

Ralph
I'll buy you a new body!
Old 09-26-2015, 04:51 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ralphierace13
Any of u guys happen to see my body is left it under the drivers stand for the main as a backup my be someone picked it up?
I think it's in the GARBAGE , , .
Old 09-27-2015, 06:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by walo
I think it's in the GARBAGE , , .
walo give it back!!!!! u not going to go faster by using it !!! lol
Old 09-27-2015, 01:26 PM
Tech Champion

I thought I saw a Capricorn 8scale car in the garbage too..... I guess someone is getting a Mrx6....lol...
He'll still be slow...ahahah Racing...