Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
PIMPFEST 17.5 TC and USVTA Trophy Race, Sunday September 8th! >

PIMPFEST 17.5 TC and USVTA Trophy Race, Sunday September 8th!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PIMPFEST 17.5 TC and USVTA Trophy Race, Sunday September 8th!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 09:29 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by k_bojar
try these:

For gps, use 2083 S. Black Horse Pike, Williamstown N.J. 08094....This is the house at the entrance to Wagner Park.

For non gps, Wagner Park is 1/2 mile south of Peters Diner on the Black Horse Pike (heading toward the shore, between mile markers 27 and 28)

Look for the high tension lines that cross the Black Horse Pike, and the park is directly underneath them. Just turn down the Wagner Park access road, and the track is behind the tennis courts and hockey rink.
Thanks for the reply see you guys Sunday
Old 09-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Also, for the outta towners coming for the first time, we have the RC4 decoder, so amb/mylaps transponders only.....I do have house transponders for anyone who may need to use one...

All the electric at Wagner is provided from a 5000 watt generator. We have run a lot of pits off of it, but if you have a personal genny, please bring it to help with demand. Bring the usual extension cords and power strips to tap into a neighboring pit.

Remember, practice at 8am and racing at 11am....You can get there as early as you want to set up your pit....
Old 09-04-2013, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

Oh yeah, don't forget yo PIMP HATS!!!! Trophy for the "Best Pimp Hat Worn In The Mains"

Old 09-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ray Murray
Oh yeah, don't forget yo PIMP HATS!!!! Trophy for the "Best Pimp Hat Worn In The Mains"

hope mine get here in time
Old 09-04-2013, 10:51 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gearhead_22
hope mine get here in time
Just grab somthin' out yo closet....PIMP!
Old 09-04-2013, 11:41 AM
Tech Master

One of favorite races during the summer and i am sorry Ray (grearhead, quinn, and dr. Phil) I cant make it. But i know it is going to be a good time for all especially the weather looking great.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Tech Master

Ok... since this is the last race of the season, I need to capture the attention of a few racers... Drop some names Lé drop some names... Well Juwan we gonna have to cut those two laps down to zero, we WILL be on the same lap...Marvin Your going Down son, D-Pizzy your a non factor, I beat you last week in the main, you've been check off my to do list!!!!!
Old 09-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oladele
D-Pizzy your a non factor, I beat you last week in the main, you've been check off my to do list!!!!!
Non factor? Really? Chalk this up as a easy win, you were still out qualified by me and 8 others. I broke, plain and simple, I was 1/2 a lap from Scooby, and I CLEARLY lapped and hotlapped all of your laps at least twice, based on your lap times. I was holding third with a minute to go when Marvin was peeled, went off the line and sideways with no where to go. I snapped a c-hub because of that. I'm still a "factor," and always will be as long as your racing. Your only hope and escape might be a masters class...

Your only escape might be if Juwan decides to invert his c-hubs again, now that this was fixed, I see no hope there. Kind of like bringing a knife to a gun battle, you may have the car but can you pedal your tricycle fast enough?

Offering free peels in the yellow car, Oladele, please take a ticket!
Old 09-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Speedy
Non factor? Really? Chalk this up as a easy win, you were still out qualified by me and 8 others. I broke, plain and simple, I was 1/2 a lap from Scooby, and I CLEARLY lapped and hotlapped all of your laps at least twice, based on your lap times. I was holding third with a minute to go when Marvin was peeled, went off the line and sideways with no where to go. I snapped a c-hub because of that. I'm still a "factor," and always will be as long as your racing. Your only hope and escape might be a masters class...

Your only escape might be if Juwan decides to invert his c-hubs again, now that this was fixed, I see no hope there. Kind of like bringing a knife to a gun battle, you may have the car but can you pedal your tricycle fast enough?

Old 09-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Awe snap! 17.5 is gonna be fun to watch!!!!
Old 09-05-2013, 03:42 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by eziduzit
17.5 TC
1. J Hunter (serpent)
2. Quinn Moon (Associated)
3. Oladele Bolden (Xray)
4. DJ Cranmer (Associated)
5. Spurcheck (Xray,,, is there any other!)
6. Tank (Xray)
7. Dillon Little (Associated)
8. D. Pawling (Yokomo)
9. ALBIN MELENDEZ (XRAY)
10. Al Romero (Xray)
11. Akimoto (corally)

USVTA
1. J. Hunter (serpent)
2. Quinn Moon (HPI/Hotbodies)
3. John Ceci (HB Cyclone)
4. Xray Murray
5.Tank (Associated)
6.chris green (pro 4)
7.Akimoto (HB Cyclone)
Old 09-05-2013, 04:20 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by eziduzit
Best tire for your track?

Thanks,
Ezi

Dan, your so disrespectful... Lol
Old 09-05-2013, 07:59 AM
Tech Elite

Another reminder about the USVTA class....

Make sure you have you car numbers on, driver figures in, and your weight up....

Old 09-05-2013, 08:02 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ray Murray
Another reminder about the USVTA class....

Make sure you have you car numbers on, driver figures in, and your weight up....

weight up that's funny
Old 09-05-2013, 03:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by d OG black flag
One of favorite races during the summer and i am sorry Ray (grearhead, quinn, and dr. Phil) I cant make it. But i know it is going to be a good time for all especially the weather looking great.
Awwww, gonna miss ya man....Next time bro....BTW, look for some 1/5th talk in a few weeks....Gonna lay out a bigger course and test it out....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.