Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dunn Speedway

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 06:16 AM
Tech Initiate

Hey guys im still working out all the details with the building owner but as soon as all the details are worked out I will give full address. Not trying to be secretive but that's just how things go for now. I did manage to get some vids on youtube if anyone is interested to check out the page and subscribe for updates on there. thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/user/dunnspeedway
Old 03-11-2013, 09:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dunn Speedway
I hear ilap is pretty good. any thoughts?
This is what you want

http://www.mylaps.com/index.php/us_e...es/B2B/rc/home

Where in PA?
Old 03-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Track lookks great-- def interested
Hey Pete--
Old 03-15-2013, 03:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Hey Jeff. Any new or updated info on the track??
Old 03-19-2013, 01:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Hey guys im still working out all the details with the building owner but as soon as all the details are worked out I will give full address. Not trying to be secretive but that's just how things go for now. I did manage to get some vids on youtube if anyone is interested to check out the page and subscribe for updates on there. thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/user/dunnspeedway
All videos are private .
Old 03-20-2013, 06:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Hey guys sorry for the long wait on updates. Things are in motion but I am not happy with the current layout and carpet situation. So I am looking to make a new layout and have the track fully carpeted. Also i am looking into a brand new MYLAPS setup. Ofcourse all of this takes time so bare with me. If things go as i plan then once it is done then this track will be a great place to race so i hope i can get support once it is finished.

And as for the youtube page sorry about that i didnt like those vids so i put them private but i just listed 2 so you can see them here http://www.youtube.com/user/dunnspeedway/videos

Keep in mind that is the old layout. once i have new pics of the new layout that i am working on ill put more pics and vids up!

Cheers
Old 03-27-2013, 09:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey guys! sorry not much news. I have been very busy with my other business. I do vehicle wraps for race cars and you can imagine that this time of year it is very busy with everyone wanting there dirt modifieds looking perty. lol rest assured though I am also working on all the details of this track venture. slowly but surely and from what I can see so far this track will be pretty fun! Cant wait really right now its looking like a possible June opening.

Also I just want to thank all the guys pm'ing me asking what they can do to help as far as devoting some man hours to the track. I just want to say that all the kind words and good will towards this venture is all the help I need for now! and ofcourse once the track is open I truly hope I can count on your support come race days! haha thank you all.

Billy
Old 03-28-2013, 11:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Old 03-28-2013, 11:54 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Old Forge area I see, correct? About an hour from me which is pretty good.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:09 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RCNutJob
Old Forge area I see, correct? About an hour from me which is pretty good.
Yes Old Forge. I have been working on getting the space needed for a track for sometime and now it looks very certain that by june1 I should be able to open up. 1 hour for you does not seem to bad I hope once we get further along and I have a schedual possibly you will be able to come out and give the track a try! and bring some friends lol. there is a lot going on here right now but I will be putting pics up of the revamped track as things come more along. stay tuned and let others know that a new track is coming to the area. thanks!
Old 03-29-2013, 05:17 AM
Tech Elite

Keep us posted on the progress. I'm sure quite a few guys would like to come up and try the track out.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Tech Initiate

THanks! i will keep you posted. June is comeing up soon. i just hope that in the dead of summer, guys still have an itch for carpet offroad lol if nothing else we will be ready for the fall and winter! haha

Originally Posted by Potoczak
Keep us posted on the progress. I'm sure quite a few guys would like to come up and try the track out.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Yea some guys always have the itch for carpet.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:57 AM
Tech Initiate

awesome. sounds good to me. what rule set seems to be the best for this area? roar rules?
Old 04-02-2013, 03:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I have an itch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.