Wiki Posts
Search

Jackson RC -2013- Outdoor Racing

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Thanks Jason for the kind words!..... Glad you were able to come out and join us for some fun under the sun..... Hope you can come it out again....

..... The competition in 17.5 TC Blinky is so competitive with no wiggle room for error, it can bring the worst in us at times..... And when you house the best Racers in the Northeast, every little something counts..... But we are all family and love racing at Jackson, our home.....

Again, hope to see you and the rest of our locals real soon, as we enter the 2nd half of the season!....

.. SO ...Let's go!!....
Old 07-02-2013, 03:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rangerjkb
Had a chance to race there for the first time at the ROAR Region 2 Series, leg2 race and had a fantastic time! Traveling the country, this place is at the top for having it as your local track. You all have an awesome facility and a great group of racers. Hopefully, the D3.5 use/non-use decision does not degrade the level of participation and competition at your track, there are several other motor brands that are equal or slightly exceed it's performance. Hope to have another chance to visit and race with you again in the future. Thanks to everyone who provided a welcomed atmosphere and contributed in making this event a huge success!

I wouldnt worry about Jackson. It is like a dysfunctional family.

They'll argue a bit and chase each other around the table then... weeks from now will be standing in 3 inches of rain water helping out with power-vacs to dry the track, heckle each other in the main then laugh, burn some burgers and do it all again. And somehow they will get the same focus and lock up another Nationals bid. It is all good.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Damn I go to work and don't get on the web much and this is what happens. lets all just race and call it a day. I wish I was coming down to join in against the d3.5 bandits but i'll be getting yelled at by the track Nazi down at vineland instead.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MDawson
I wouldnt worry about Jackson. It is like a dysfunctional family.
Wins thread.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

O'doyle RULES
Old 07-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
O'doyle RULES
Thanks, Billy Madison.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
O'doyle RULES
Originally Posted by Jon Williams
Thanks, Billy Madison.
Quick throw a banana peel on the track......

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Tech Adept

Can't We All Just Get Along? If not -- lets race! -->
http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...cash-race.html
Old 07-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My .02 on this whole deal

I think it's a shit deal to flop on the whole decision that both Al and Mike were so adamant about. Where is the vote amongst the racers like we did over the winter?
Old 07-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dc661
How about everyone stops polluting the Jackson rc thread and takes it to PM before you embarrass yourselves. If the motor rule is something you're not in favor of then don't show up. Let the track suffer on Saturday's by loosing racers. Or you can deal with it, support the track, have fun and realize you may not be competitive. I personally sold my d3.5 at a huge loss and won't be buying one again.
I totally disagree. I think their should be more of this on the forum! It makes me smile!
Old 07-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

<rant>

Man, everyone complaining about the D3.5 bullshit again? I'm just happy I have $200 in motors I can at least get a season out of now.

But hey... you want to talk about "ROAR legal" then why don't all of you put your bodies and wings through the box? The biggest concern at the nats was how far you had to cut back the wing... and oh, I bet after that was over, everyone went right back to running the biggest cut line on theirs followed by lowering that body an extra 2-3mm...

I bet 99% of the guys losing races in this thread are doing it because they are rubbing boards or blowing corners... myself included... so as Al said, I think you need to work on your chassis tuning and your driving first. I know I do!

So just get out there and race... and have fun... and stop with the whining.

</rant>

Hey guys, how's it going? I'm gonna solder my D3.5 back in and see if I can make it over there for some electric TC action!
Old 07-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gazza
My .02 on this whole deal

I think it's a shit deal to flop on the whole decision that both Al and Mike were so adamant about. Where is the vote amongst the racers like we did over the winter?
I wouldn't say we "voted" at all... I think Mike made the decision and asked for objections. It was the right decision... we were prepping for the ROAR nats, and we should have been using equipment ROAR legal to ensure we were ready for the nats when the time came. No one disagreed, at least vocally, though there were some who ran the motor anyway and then stormed out like whiney bitches when they were DQ'd for the race day... not mentioning any names <3.

Tracks can choose to run ROAR rules or not, and obviously the decision was made between Jackson and MRH to stick with ROAR rules on this matter. Most of us at both tracks have D3.5s in our boxes... so it benefits no one by continuing to outlaw them and allowing the tracks to "pick and choose" what rules to follow.

In this case, MRH and Jackson have been consistent in their following of the ROAR rules on this matter... and that needs to be commended. Thanks guys.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Smile

Wow...... Going back on an earlier decision never made anybody look good, not Roar and not anybody else......
I say, next time take your time and only make one final decision... I can already the same debacle coming with the d4 motor, so if you choose Trinity, make sure you're financially ready for their legality issues....
As far as I am concerned, Warren should have already handed Cuffs a d3.5 in anticipation of a reversal of Roar's decision to ban the motor...lol... It would have avoided six pages of Cuffs acting like ”Bert” use to act ....ahahah.... These days are over for me though: I dedicate my time to my Ntc3.1 now...... No need to answer back please, and stop passing the other ”popcorn” pan the lefthand side.....lol....
PS: I think the d3.5 should become a handout motor everywhere.....lol.....
Old 07-03-2013, 04:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Who's Bert?
Old 07-03-2013, 04:15 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 123 (97%+)

On road rc is suffering enough without this bickering.

let's race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.