Wiki Posts
Search

UK Race Talk

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 04:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MR JOLLY
4th pic
chris graingers yoke BD (very nice man) gave me some Ball kingpins to go on my yoke X-Mas card your on the list
Now I'm going jealous, i've been asking him for a pair of these for ages
Old 08-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Congrats to Andrew Thompson.
That now makes two C-Sers who have won conours at the KO GP.... yes, tis correct, I was one of three back at the 2000 event (including adam rogers)
Old 08-30-2005, 05:44 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

This is the one boy`s
dave spashetts 416
GRRRRR

415MSX... it's an MSX damm you!!!

Your doing that on purpose!

I mentioned the top deck was lower... and the bulkheads were BD/Cycolne like in being easy access... Davids top deck was a hand made proto, from what he told me, he didn't have the production item yet.

Oh and BTW... my MSX will arrive 5 days after it's released in japan... so should be Monday 3rd Oct.. can't wait

On another point, looks like Mr Brunsden is running the new two belt schui, a la Temu Euro's spec.
Old 08-30-2005, 11:39 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Originally Posted by team usa
thanks jolly for the power this weekend! all my times were within 3 seconds of each other (apart from one where my tyres came off! dont worry truckie wasnt your glue twas the pants rims!) did my runs not really putting a foot wrong pleased with the result though i proved whatever i did motor wise i couldnt get any faster i believe the only thing that was left was in the chassis setup somewhere!
ok i did the following combos
c2 gearing 5.4 / brood with f lines / brood with 767's / then!! tried punams all times within 2 secs!
Then!!! i used the EA ATLAS with gearing 5.08 with 4499's and did manage my best time with this combiation, i felt this setup suited the track for me more as it seemed to have a lil' more grunt out of the turns which was handy for lapping or winning places. (and a trophy lol)
roll on barhAM stcc!!!
one quick question about the brood 27 monster i got from you yesterday... are the brushes supplied the normal 767's? (i think so) and the thing is i see now brood are shipping them in different levels of tune. well mine has a green dot on the pack is that a 'built one? / blueprinted?
thankyou please 'disco kev'
yes to the monster 767`s
put a vertical slot for a bit more top speed
green dot was me coz when you look at the tubes they all look the same monsters & roars
these are the pro versions exactly the same but no dyno sheet, that`s all
And yes you can have tailor made motors for specific type`s of tracks
Old 08-31-2005, 12:12 AM
Tech Regular

Default 10 times 10th size

So here's you lot generating two whole pages about 1/10 whilst I've been bashing 1/1 round the Nurburgring Norschleife all weekend.

Rubber costs a bit more and gets a lot hotter, but at least no batteries to charge!

No radio either, just hands and feet
Old 08-31-2005, 12:17 AM
Tech Regular

We need a 159mm (full length) shaft, std SD one is 156mm
If I had my modelmaking lathe up and running (its in bits) then I could easily make them.

Perhaps, considering the possible demand, I should get it working?

I could make a pretty good impersonation of the bomber shaft, with a bit of luck.
Old 08-31-2005, 05:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Colin, did you recieve my paypal last night / motor going out today/tomorrow, kinda need it for the weekend
Old 08-31-2005, 08:17 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Originally Posted by berger
Colin, did you recieve my paypal last night / motor going out today/tomorrow, kinda need it for the weekend
it`s gone
don`t panick ,it will be there
relax man , unlike me on monday, very stressed & upset really
poxy hobby
Old 08-31-2005, 09:06 AM
Tech Master

it`s gone
poxy hobby
You was only grumpy because I was in front by about 5 places

Great Hobby

Was held up in round 3, by ,,,,,,,,, and cost me nearly 10 efing seconds could of been about 4/5th in the B,Final GUTTED. Then my car got slower and slower, until the last final when I put a new motor in from CS, it went a little quicker but not as it should have. As I finished my last final and went to walk off the rostrum 'POP' went the speedo for the 3rd time, it happened at Barham but did not enter my head that it was the fetts going down yet again Steer clear of the VFS 2000 KO never again

Still it was a great weekend weather wise, and to win my own products in the raffle was but was given nothing in return for putting my bits and bobs back into the basket of prizes
Aparently there were over £3,000 of prizes 'Well done to the main sponsors'
Well done to the WLRC crew for an absolute stunning weekend of thrills and spills, the painting of the track blew me away when I first caught sight of it, it was awsome.
CoolCanFanMan
Old 08-31-2005, 10:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Don't know what you are doing to these poor speedos Malc! I have been running them for over 2 years with only 1 going pop (and that was down to insufficent waterproofing! )

KO VFS All the way! Great Speedo!
Old 08-31-2005, 10:58 AM
Tech Master

Greetings racers.

Colin worethe t-shirt with pride.

Set my fasted time yet at Ashby btcc 17 315 ish
motor was damn fast... ran it eventually with xxxlemans with gearing of 34/69 TC4

qualified 10th Bfinal 19T....first final was puire mayhem but finished 9th after 2/3 not my fault excursions from the track with slow(fat) marshalls.
2nd final car was storming moving its way through the field, power when i needed it with good top end....made up to 5th from 10th in 5 laps to be wiped out but a bloke who started 20 secs after the race had started... ended my race as hit the car so hard it snapped the servo horn.

But the speed was noticed by serveral people (mr burgess for 1) whom i have pointed to here and the www.c-sracing.com website.

could have done with a fan as the motor redded up lots but no loss of power...

Keep bringing them in colin and si, I see a fast future ahead
Old 08-31-2005, 12:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Steve_L
Don't know what you are doing to these poor speedos Malc! I have been running them for over 2 years with only 1 going pop (and that was down to insufficent waterproofing! )

KO VFS All the way! Great Speedo!
yea once, maybe twice, but not 3 times, especially when I had put it in for the KO, so 3 pratice runs, 4 qualy's and 3 finals that makes 50 mins of run time and 'POP' NOT A HAPPY BUNNY
Old 08-31-2005, 12:45 PM
Tech Master

it`s gone
poxy hobby
Top Man
Just having a hard time recently socially and need a weekend away racing to chill a bit i think!
Old 08-31-2005, 01:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Trakside Trucke
yea once, maybe twice, but not 3 times, especially when I had put it in for the KO, so 3 pratice runs, 4 qualy's and 3 finals that makes 50 mins of run time and 'POP' NOT A HAPPY BUNNY
and what esc would that be? a nosram i'm guessing
Old 08-31-2005, 03:09 PM
Tech Elite

here`s another new shell (vectra)
2nd pic
The new MRT VX speedo which i used at the KO GP
Attached Thumbnails UK Race Talk-pics-043.jpg   UK Race Talk-pics-044.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.