Bumps and Jumps 2012-2013 Season

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 10:45 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spider882009
Was there "NO" E-Scale???
Some of the guys that normally run that class went to Mimis on Sunday for their 2nd day of racing which was 1/8th for the big race. If you add the 1/8th guys that came last year and a few others that missed this week we could easily see 80 to 90 next week. As we get going more my guess is we will see more of everything.

It was super nice out on Sunday so a lot of guys still where finishing up outside stuff so that they can come racing.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Figures you picked the day I raced 4wd.
There's always next week.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Some of the guys that normally run that class went to Mimis on Sunday for their 2nd day of racing which was 1/8th for the big race. If you add the 1/8th guys that came last year and a few others that missed this week we could easily see 80 to 90 next week. As we get going more my guess is we will see more of everything.

It was super nice out on Sunday so a lot of guys still where finishing up outside stuff so that they can come racing.

honestly Bumps has so much traction I am scared of e scale there!!!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:53 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by gatrbite
There's always next week.
Great Now if I can figure my 2wd out I will be happy. Then I can try to beat you in 2 classes next week or loose in 2 classes.

I did get a new setup for Justin to try with his big bore shocks to. See if we can make his even better for him because its already better than mine. Great this just keeps looking worse all the time.

One thing nice is my Castle 3800 SCT motor in my 4wd after the 10 minute main was only 121 degrees. Man I can live with that. Means I can make it faster than I can drive it.

Last edited by wyd; 10-15-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

had a great time this weekend!!! layout was amazing. my favorite bumps layout yet!! it was great to see everyone again and meet some new people. cant wait till next time shouldn't be too long before ill be back. cant wait to run the points series.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RedDevil13
Also, I find it funny that Chris is working hard to take away all of our traction on Oval and trying to find you guys more.
You only turn one way, thus need only 1/2 of the normal traction. Those that turn right get the other 1/2 of the traction.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:13 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Great run on Sun in mod buggy.
Thanks Regal!
Old 10-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by goehm
You only turn one way, thus need only 1/2 of the normal traction. Those that turn right get the other 1/2 of the traction.
lol!

we're also in the air, so we need another 1/2 of traction.

I've got that durango buggy almost finished. I just need to do the links, shocks, and paint. I might have it done for sunday Thanks for the awesome price on the kit, Chris! Just one more reason why Bumps is my favorite track.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:13 PM
Tech Elite

Great time Sunday, great main Kenny.
I can't help but laugh at oval guys. If the ones whining about traction spent that time setting up their car instead of making tire sauce the wouldn't be so slow with out sauce.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:57 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by ShtLuck
Great time Sunday, great main Kenny.
I can't help but laugh at oval guys. If the ones whining about traction spent that time setting up their car instead of making tire sauce the wouldn't be so slow with out sauce.
If the track was freaking velcro they would then say something else is wrong with the track. And they wonder why oval is getting less guys all the time and offroad around the area is growing by leaps and bounds.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Tech Regular

Def the most traction I have ever had at Bumps. Couldn't pull wheelies like Haashole but it was very tacky. I almost walked right out of my Adidas kicks a few times!!! Huge thanks to Chris and the crew for all their hard work. Thanks to Haas for taking his verbal beating like a man
Old 10-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default bumps

Ah yes cant wait to bite into that first bumps burger of the season. Mmmmm mmm!
Lookin forward to putting some laps in with the sct's and also gonna try my hand at some 2wheel buggy action.

What's the shoe of choice this season at bumps for marshaling on that sick traction? Will my old dc's still hookup good in the rear? And what type of traction compound is everyone using?

I-Zuk
Old 10-15-2012, 06:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wyd
If the track was freaking velcro they would then say something else is wrong with the track. And they wonder why oval is getting less guys all the time and offroad around the area is growing by leaps and bounds.
i dont know about you reigle but i have been a lot of sprint and latemodel races and have yet to see a full scale car look like its on carpet....

Thats exactly why i said i wont go back to oval till they go rubber tire. dont want to deal with all the whining about grip and sauces. its almost like i am at kranzels all over again.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ShtLuck
i dont know about you reigle but i have been a lot of sprint and latemodel races and have yet to see a full scale car look like its on carpet....

Thats exactly why i said i wont go back to oval till they go rubber tire. dont want to deal with all the whining about grip and sauces. its almost like i am at kranzels all over again.
Id like to race some oval again when they go back to rubber tires. As long as they arent goodyear tires!
Old 10-16-2012, 03:58 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Matt Ward
Id like to race some oval again when they go back to rubber tires. As long as they arent goodyear tires!
definitely no Goodyear junk...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.