ROAR REGION 2 SERIES RACE 3 @ G's on July 7

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ROAR REGION 2 SERIES RACE 3 @ G's on July 7

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Tech Regular

good time yesterday besides melting most of the day good job j keeping everyone in check on keeping the racing clean and fair thats the way its done. and kash good racing bro but sorry i have the max temp record on your tekin motor i think it was 306 and was still makin power good stuff
Old 07-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thank You all for coming out. I was sick all night and didnt even get out of bed til an hour ago. I will have some pics and videos for you all. Great Job Jason on running the program so efficiently...Great Job Team G's for representing the track and helping out... Great Job all the helpers that helped us sweep and water the track... Great Job to everyone that kept their heads in that miserable heat... Great Job Dad for busting your but to help me get the stand covered for the event (and a whole lot more stuff)... Great Job Mom for running the shop and cleaning my mess up in the shop. Thanks everyone and congratulations to the winners.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
Thank You all for coming out. I was sick all night and didnt even get out of bed til an hour ago. I will have some pics and videos for you all. Great Job Jason on running the program so efficiently...Great Job Team G's for representing the track and helping out... Great Job all the helpers that helped us sweep and water the track... Great Job to everyone that kept their heads in that miserable heat... Great Job Dad for busting your but to help me get the stand covered for the event (and a whole lot more stuff)... Great Job Mom for running the shop and cleaning my mess up in the shop. Thanks everyone and congratulations to the winners.

Your welcome G. Glade i could help when i could. hope u feel beter today! Cant wait to see some of the photos and vids of yesterdays event... (The water hose up in the right corner of the track is vary fustrating to use the first time)
Old 07-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Awesome day yesterday guys. Hats off to everyone as it was a hot one and yet we all had a blast.

See you boys at the next event.

Mark
Old 07-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Tech Elite

Old 07-08-2012, 06:19 PM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default couldn't resist

good timesROAR REGION 2 SERIES  RACE 3 @ G's on July 7-dscf9637.jpg
Old 07-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Just wanted to say thanks. It was a hot day, but Jason ran a smooth show and kept it moving.
Big thanks to all the volunteers who swept and watered between rounds out in the sun, and also McGhee for starting the nitro mains for us.
Nice group of people there!
See you again in the future.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by OSR
Yeah that mo is a great door stop now. Great racing Mike , you and Alex are the fastest Ebuggy guys anywhere in the region and I always look forward to racing with you guys. Thanks Garland for giving me and everyone else that calls G's home track a f***ing bad ass place to race and practice. Congrats to all the winners, Miz, Gunner, JD in there respected classes hope everyone had ass much fun and heat strokes as i did.
quote of the day was from Killa B : bowie, bowie its not the f***ing gas bra !!!
Old 07-09-2012, 06:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote of the day for Kash, "God damn it" I think I heard this at least 100+ times during the course of the day.

LOL- Lots of fun and great comp in e-buggy. See you boyz soon.

Mark

Last edited by munrath; 07-09-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by munrath
Quote of the day for Kash, "God damn it" I think I heard this at least 100+ times during the course of the day.

LOL- Lots of fun and great comp in e-buggy. See you boyz soon.

Mark
im deaf in my left ear from it........
Old 07-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by fastestcat
im deaf in my left ear from it........
How i communicate
Old 07-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kash$
How i communicate
With Whom?
Old 07-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Thanks everybody for a great race day (to hot though!!!) great track!!!
Thanks G for great pictures!
It would have been perfect if not for the two things:
Heat!!!!
and
Somebody jumping the lane and smacking head to head in to my Truggy at the last race of the day and breaking my front right A-arm. The bad thing about that is that at that time it finally cooled down a bit not like in the first part of the A-Main when everybody had to keep the temp. down.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
Newspaper said it was a record 104 degrees on saturday
Old 07-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Someone put the heat gun to the stone and it read 127! Yuck
On a lighter note, J.D. Blair has his picture on the RC Driver Facebook page, and in the magazine, itself. Everyone should check it out! Robin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.