Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Flowood Indoor RC Park's "Bring the Heat" Race (July15-17) >

Flowood Indoor RC Park's "Bring the Heat" Race (July15-17)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flowood Indoor RC Park's "Bring the Heat" Race (July15-17)

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 06:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Group Picture from 'Bring The Heat - 2011'

Old 07-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

First off, Big Thanks to Bubba and his crew. Awesome job on the track and race. For all the guys that did not make it, put this race on your calendar for next year.
Bubba has broken new ground with his accomplishments in the RC industry.
From the track, to the facility to the hospitality, no stone was left unturned
I know we will be back next year for sure, maybe sooner if time allows

The mains were action packed!!! It was so cool to see Austin racing with me and the Pro's. I know my days are numbered for racing and I will be glad to hand it down to Big A. He puts such an amazing effort in and it is awesome to see him grow as a racer.

Big Thanks to Adam, Ronda and Mark!!!
Denver, Phillip, Wild Bill and Puddin', it was great meeting you all.

Till next time...
Old 07-22-2011, 11:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

What a fun race!
Old 02-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Hello

Hello guys, I'm kinda new to r/c racing in America.I have been stationed overseas in South Korea for the last three years racing there.I went down to check out the FRC facility, and I loved it!! This is a great track there are friendly people there and i also plan to be there for most if not all of the races this summer.I also plan on becoming a track member on Saturday the 11th of feb.I can't wait to begin racing on this track, and maybe even win a few.Can;t wait to see you guys at FRC again on the 11th looking forward to the nights racing event.Hope my class (2wd 13.5 SCT) is running that night so i can get some action under my belt at this great facility.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:46 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by castlemaster
Hello guys, I'm kinda new to r/c racing in America.I have been stationed overseas in South Korea for the last three years racing there.I went down to check out the FRC facility, and I loved it!! This is a great track there are friendly people there and i also plan to be there for most if not all of the races this summer.I also plan on becoming a track member on Saturday the 11th of feb.I can't wait to begin racing on this track, and maybe even win a few.Can;t wait to see you guys at FRC again on the 11th looking forward to the nights racing event.Hope my class (2wd 13.5 SCT) is running that night so i can get some action under my belt at this great facility.
Great to have you at the track, but most of all great to have you back on US soil. Thank you never seems to be enough for your service. My wife was in Iraq last year and will probably be heading back in December. Needless to say I supplied a few RC vehicles overseas during her tour for some of the guys over there. It's a great way to pass the time over there and I know they had a blast with them.

We look forward to you being a part of the FRC family and most of all having a good time. This thread was for last years bring the heat race but I will be posting a new one very soon so you can follow all the updates for the 2012 Bring the Heat race. See you soon.

Matt