Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
San Diego's Newest R/C Shop: Ampdraw Hobbies >

San Diego's Newest R/C Shop: Ampdraw Hobbies

San Diego's Newest R/C Shop: Ampdraw Hobbies

Old 06-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Tech Adept

Hey Shane, its been almost 2 years since you started this thread. Anything new going on with this shop? Thanks.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:06 AM
Suspended

Last edited by Ethan Hunt; 09-21-2006 at 10:33 AM.
Old 08-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

TTT

months and no new news,.............
Old 08-15-2006, 12:02 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Shane,

Would you be carrying some other unique products like Much More chargers and single cell dischargers like from Spintec and KO accessories that many other shops don't carry except maybe online overseas?

For reference on other unique racer electric stuff please refer to Jason C . That or please stock everything he has in his box. plus what ever he plans on getting next.

It would be nice to have a shop that stocks that kind of stuff than just viewing on the Internet. If so, you definitely would be more worth the drive than to Ultimate.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:26 PM
R/C Tech Founder

haha, sorry guys, we're still alive and kickin' actually. Just been busy with other things and had a hard time getting people in to staff the store full time. Most of it is my fault; just when I was getting settled into self-employment, I got a job offer I couldn't refuse and went back to work full time, as did my business partner. But we've gotten things straightened out.

Our web site will be launching in a couple of weeks (it's actually done this time, so I'm not just saying that) and we'll be at this year's IIC with an even wider selection of stuff than last year.

We also have more DVDs on the way, those of you attending the IIC will get a nice surprise.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by futureal
haha, sorry guys, we're still alive and kickin' actually. Just been busy with other things and had a hard time getting people in to staff the store full time. Most of it is my fault; just when I was getting settled into self-employment, I got a job offer I couldn't refuse and went back to work full time, as did my business partner. But we've gotten things straightened out.

Our web site will be launching in a couple of weeks (it's actually done this time, so I'm not just saying that) and we'll be at this year's IIC with an even wider selection of stuff than last year.

We also have more DVDs on the way, those of you attending the IIC will get a nice surprise.

Sweet! Ill be there too, and I wont even loose my job this time!
Old 08-21-2006, 12:17 AM
Tech Master

Default congats and good luck

Shane, Ive never met you you, but I iwish you the best of luck. A huge thanks for promoting the " sport ". Hope to run in to you some time. I can appreciate your goal, struggle and passion for keeping everyone happy. And yes, If they can call chess a sport, then so is r/c racing.
Old 08-22-2006, 01:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by futureal

Are you not with XRC anymore?
Old 08-23-2006, 11:10 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Sort of, I left my full time position with Xtreme awhile back, although I continue to write articles here and there, maintain their IT systems, and work on the websites. Since they had plenty of talented RC folk to draw from but not as many computer geeks, it made sense for me to sort of transition into the computer geek role. It also lets me do most of my work from down here in San Diego. I also do a bit of editorial work for RC Heli, XRC's sister publication. In fact, I was just up in the office in Ontario today.

Anyway, more news on the store to come very soon. And for anybody coming to Vegas, I'll see you there for sure.

downtown, thanks!
Old 12-29-2006, 11:24 PM
Tech Adept

Any recent news? Your website isnt really up anymore so just curious what is going on.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:07 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Hi guys,

Sorry I've neglected this thread, between working on this site and everything else I haven't had much time. Our website is actually up and running now (www.ampdraw.com) and we'll be resuming normal business hours on February 1st.

We haven't gotten all the stock up on the website yet, it's mostly frozen at the point it was at last September from Vegas. We're going to be working on that over the next few days to get everything straightened out.

I welcome any feedback or anything of course. Thanks!
Old 01-17-2007, 10:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

more important........ wha are the shop hours for local's.........
Old 01-18-2007, 01:21 AM
R/C Tech Founder

We're not totally sure yet, I will post them as soon as we know for sure. Going to set up a little forum for us soon as well.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Nice site you got there Shane.. VERY nice selection of items too..
Old 01-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Looks great!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.